Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Christ people to talk shit on here, Its not the best trailer but Id reckon the bits with colt etc is just a small bit of the dvd, the clips near the end show alot of new footage which should be great.

Fuck off. No-one was saying that the DVD was going to be shit and I said I was looking forward to it. Twat.

It's not a trailer. I don't know how the WWEDVDNews site gets hold of their stuff, but they always seem to put out videos that are not released through the proper channels (i.e. WWE.com, Amazon etc) before any footage goes through that route and bares no resemblance to the original video. There is even a message at the end about "Not final tag page".

My guess would be it is an early preview of sorts sent to retailers and it gets leaked out.

CM Punk: Best in The World Due October

A New Day

Spaceboy

Backyard Fame

Taking to the Road

Launching Pad

Constantly Learning

Dark Cloud

Not the Prototype

Outcast Champion

Having Fun

A Challenge

Saving Society

Frustrated Beyond Belief

Hometown High-Pressured Situation

The MAN

Special Features

High School Sports

CM Punk

• Paid Members

There had better be more John Cena and Jeff Hardy content on that than there looks to be from that listing. Not covering those periods properly would make this almost irrelevant.

I was really looking forward to the CM Punk set, but having seen the listing its really reduced my expectations of it.

Match selection could have been a bit better. Unless they are covered in the main documentary part of the set, there is going to be nothing from the feuds with (and PPV matches with) Batista, JBL, 2 PPV matches with Undertaker, Orton. The Tag Title win with Kofi isn't really worth mentioning as it was so short it meant nothing in the grand scheme of things. Also seems to be very little from his run ECW run, considering they had New Breed and the ECW Originals trying to recruit him for their respective teams

Don't get me wrong, its a decent selection of matches, but I'd have left the Tag match with Kofi and the IC title match vs. regal and included (in addition to the other matches):

* Tables Match vs. New Breed (Judgment Day 2007)

* vs. Batista (Great American Bash 2008)

* Samoan Strap Match vs. Umaga (Extreme Rules 2009)

* Loser Leaves WWE Cage Match vs. Jeff Hardy (Smackdown) - could have been another Blu-Ray exclusive

* vs. Undertaker (Breaking Point) - screwjob finish I know, but one of the few times Taker has 'lost' by submission

* vs. Orton (Wrestlemania 27)

* TLC Match vs. Miz/Del Rio (TLC 2011)

* Elimination Chamber Match (Elimination Chamber 2012)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Here's the updated confirmed release dates for 2012:

* Money in the Bank 2012 - August 14th

* 50 Greatest Finishing Moves - August 21st

* Superstar Collection: Randy Orton - September 4th

* Superstar Collection: Kofi Kingston - September 4th

* Once In A Lifetime: Rock vs. Cena - September 11th

* SummerSlam 2012 - September 18th

* CM Punk: Best in the World - October 9th

* Superstar Collection: Shawn Michaels - October 16th

* Superstar Collection: Rey Mysterio - October 16th

* Night of Champions 2012 - October 16th

* Brock Lesnar: Here Comes The Pain Collector's Edition - October 30th

* New World Order

Can't wait for the Attitude Era DVD. There's only just over three years to cover but there's stacks of stuff they could put on there. The lack of blurring will be a big incentive for people to buy also.

How long does it usually take for the listings to come out?

Archived