Mafia Mod Topic

Mike Castle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Dhalism for me. I'm not a big Street Fighter fan (much prefer Tekken 3 and Soul Calibur II in the beat-em up front) but Dhalism's one of those characters it's pish-easy to win with. And maybe that's the good omen I need for this game...?

Sorry guys, August is a bitch for me, work is going to be overloaded, and got 4 shows which will take up entire Saturdays and make me ubertired for the Sunday. Add to that there's always the little one to ensure any leftover spare time I've got is taken up. Might have more chance in a month or so. On the plus side, shows with Colt Cabana, Ted Dibiase, Tatanka coming up!

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Right guys, for the forseeable, Nexus has said he'll keep an eye on things in here for me just to make sure the games move from one to the next smoothly. In the meantime, I'll be trying to get moved before the 21st so I'm not booted out with nowhere to go. Hooray for asshole landlords who don't pay their mortgages, or any other bill for that matter, as I've also been given the boot from my internet connection, using BT Openzone to sort stuff today before I disappear until I get moved.

Hopefully be back sorting things by October though. So don't get too pleased I'm going.

• Paid Members

It will be Ron or you Chris up next as Bristep has all but retired, Mike C can't get on, I've just run one so it's Ron, if not, you if not you two then Teedy..

Archived