Mafia Mod Topic

Mike Castle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

If Snake hasn't 100% decided, I'd like to mod a WCW/nWo game. Got ideas all worked out and everything.

If he has decided to do that particular storyline, I'd like to do a BritWres/SHITARSE one instead.

• Paid Members

Just a heads up to all in the queue so far, I've moved myself down about 4 spaces as I may wind up with internet issues in the coming weeks, and I don't wish to be midway through modding a game if I suddenly lose internet access. So swift's game will be after Snake's, and from then on the list continues (It's all on post 1 though).

• Paid Members

Have decided I'll definitely be doing the WCW/nWo one - got it all worked out and everything.

I also definitely want to do the BritARSE one, so please put that as a later one in the queue.

• Paid Members

Being as you're last in the queue I'll consider it reserved, and slot you in at the bottom when your next game has come and gone.

I'm thinking it's only fair to allow each person only one entry in the queue from now on, otherwise we could have a single person modding 4 games between everyone elses 1.

I have a few ideas for different themed games, so please add me right at the very bottom of the list, as I will need sometime to try and balance them correctly.

This is also a bump just to see if it is worth setting up a sign up topic for the next game now.

We appear to be heading towards the end with there not being many players left, so if we can get sign ups started now, the next game will hopefully be ready to start when the current one finishes.

Sign me up when it is ready!

• Paid Members

I won't start a sign up topic until the current game is completely done including any discussion. So a day or two after the end to starting my game. It will be very limited space for my game due to the nature and I expect it to run very quickly for that reason so the next person on the list should be prepared for a start sooner than they might expect.

• Paid Members

Yeah, it's better to let the other game be done with before posting a fresh sign up thread for two reasons:

1 - It lets everyone properly get the last discussion out of the way before moving on.

2 - It means we're not having two (or three if this is around at the time) topics bouncing round the main forum for a couple of days running if there's a lot to talk about post game.

Although, I also may well go against that when I start sign ups for my game as it will take a little while to actually begin as I've put the Gregory Horror Show game on the back burner, making my next one "Pick Your Power" where everyone will pretty much get a chance to pick whatever role they want out of the selection offered (but each role will only be available once, meaning if someone else has already picked it, you'll just be Vanilla). Full info will, of course, be posted with the sign up thread :D.

Right, my set-up is complete and can run with 12 or 18 players, as soon as swift's games are done, I just don't have a theme, and really want one, so I'm opening the floor up to suggestions as I understand the current games might run quite quickly so time is of the essence.

Archived