Mafia Mod Topic

Mike Castle

• Paid Members

You don't necessarily need a theme, just role with bog standard "scum team/town", or if you want a hint of flavour, just run with the scum being your typical mafia mob, and controlling the city with an unknown "big boss" (who could be the Godfather if you have one, or if you don't, just make like the scum team have to report back to him).

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Right, my set-up is complete and can run with 12 or 18 players, as soon as swift's games are done, I just don't have a theme, and really want one, so I'm opening the floor up to suggestions as I understand the current games might run quite quickly so time is of the essence.

Pop/xfactor

Superheroes

Harry Potter

Etc. Etc.

• Paid Members

Just noticed I've been bumped to the top and im the next game.

Just a bit of advanced notice, it's a Large game requiring 20 players once more. No Bastard set up, no Cults this time. But it's based on WWE Royal Rumble. You have to root out any Anti WWE factions.

Sign ups will open whence the Cluedo Mafia has finished, but feel free to PM me a book your spot.

Oh and you need toi choose your spot i.e. 1-20 as I have allotted where all the roles are, so you get to be part of the randomization and pick your place.

So PM me that you want in and what number you want. Give me a 2nd choice in case your 1st has already gone.

• Paid Members

So I'd like to mod a game - providing it doesn't take place between the dates of December 17th to January 6th (I'm on holiday then.)

I'm thinking of running with one of the following themes, depending on what people think:

- An "evil angels in heaven" theme.

- A "WWE nostalgia" theme

- An "obscure videogame character" theme (or variation of this)

Or something completely different, should it cross my mind.

• Paid Members
Cheers, Mike. I may PM you closer to the time asking you for ideas and advice about the set-up etc, if you don't mind?

Careful Ron, Mikey C hates flavour :p

:p I like flavour, I'm just shit at paying attention to it XD.

But yeah, I'm always happy to help out if needed.

• Paid Members

Just a bit of advanced notice, it's a Large game requiring 20 players once more. No Bastard set up, no Cults this time. But it's based on WWE Royal Rumble. You have to root out any Anti WWE factions.

Sign ups will open whence the Cluedo Mafia has finished, but feel free to PM me a book your spot.

Oh and you need toi choose your spot i.e. 1-20 as I have allotted where all the roles are, so you get to be part of the randomization and pick your place.

So PM me that you want in and what number you want. Give me a 2nd choice in case your 1st has already gone.

Numbers 7, 8, 16 & 17 have now gone. If you want a particular number PM me now.

• Paid Members

Just a note to all players from here, if you've played a good few games here (the topic says 5 or more over on Mafia Scum), you might be interested in joining up for Super Mario Bors 1 Mafia, based on the SNES RPG - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15514

We seem to be struggling to get sign ups, but both myself and Nexus are playing in that game, so if you sign up to join that game, PM the mod of the game and say that they can check in with either myself or Nexus to confirm that you have experience from here. That or fish out all of the individual games and bung those in your PM to the guy, but the first way is likely quicker :p.

• Paid Members

Numbers 7, 8, 16 & 17 have now gone. If you want a particular number PM me now.

2 & 12 are also filled. Again let me know via PM the number you would like and a backup in case it is not available.

My game is going to be a horror based game, but don't want to give too much away just yet, so if you are a bit nervous and don't like scary movies then this game might not be for you!

Due to my new job, I am unable to post as much as usual, which you might have already noticed as I would be on post 500 odd by now in the Cluedo game, so I think it is best I wait till Feb at the earliest to run my game otherwise I can't guarantee I will be able to give it enough of my attention.

Work gets quiet from Feb so I should be fine from then.

Liking Snakes game idea so off to go pm him now.

Archived