Mafia Mod Topic

Mike Castle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Already PM'd Mike, but it seems a good idea to note this in the thread anyway so that I remember...!

My next game is going to be called "Insomnia" (working title) - which should kind of give you an idea of what the game will (or should I say "won't") entail.

Well, my game is mostly set up - going to run a few simulations and see how it plays out in worst case scenarios and then I'm going to spend a couple of hours preparing the flavour since i'm actually quite excited by the way this one will work. Then it'll be a case of looking back on it every week or so until game time to see if there's anything i've not thought of :p

Btw, mike you're a genius! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I need to pull out of running the next game, I don't think I'm going to have time over the next couple of months to properly dedicate to it. Work has exploded this last fortnight and doesn't look like it'll abate any time soon. Stick me onto the reserve list for now.

• Paid Members

I think that puts my game up next.

A mafia game based around John Carpenter's 'The Thing'. Lots of flavour text. It's going to be a (hopefully) unusual and screwed up game.

Screwed up in a good way, that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i think i saw that before, quite cool also although i think i'm going to allow my rats to pick peoples roles when it's my turn to mod, not exactly sure how i'll accomplish it but i've made a small start on training one of them today toward pushing a toy car around, so i'm sure i'll be able to figure something out :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived