Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Renee Dupree's interview is canny boring. He talks really quiet and doesn't remember much. He sort of buries South Side Wrestling on it, though. He was laughing at them for putting the belt on him. "You worked for a company called South Side?" RF asked and he replied "yeah in England. They put the belt on me ... (laughs uproariously) ... why they did that?"

Stevie Richards is good, though, although it is strange he was in WWF for a decade and hardly any of the top guys had any interaction with him. Undertaker, Vince and Triple H barely spoke to him. His reasons for leaving TNA were interesting. He asked for the minimum level of pay to which he could actually earn a living and they told him they didn't have a penny. Spike pays for the big contracts and the Carters pay for everyone else. So its a case where the rich are rich and the poor can't live off it. He was a good asset to TNA as well. Shocking to hear that all the way through his TNA run he was working real jobs.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

As someone who has only ever seen snippets of shoots on youtube etc. Can anyone recommend a good full length shoot to purchase, that is preferably easy to get hold of?

If it's any help my 'era' was mid-90's to mid-00's, peaking around 98-00.

Renee Dupree's interview is canny boring. He talks really quiet and doesn't remember much. He sort of buries South Side Wrestling on it, though. He was laughing at them for putting the belt on him. "You worked for a company called South Side?" RF asked and he replied "yeah in England. They put the belt on me ... (laughs uproariously) ... why they did that?"

Why wouldn't they? Wasn't he supposed to have had a long term Visa to work over here but then buggered off back to Canada after only a week or two?

Whats the story with Dupree? He workds shitloads of dates over here in 2008 and a few in 2009. You'd have thought he'd want to keep a place where he got lots of bookings sweet.

Are the Godwinns Part 2 or Outlaws part 2 worth getting?

Seen the trailers and seem ok but wondered whos seen them.

Any new ones worth getting? Watched Cornette's last night and really enjoyed it. He gives a nice shout out to the traders that share his SMW promotion to everyone encouraging more to do it so I guess hes seen a copy of it.

Kinda wondered why he even sold it to WWE in the first place and not a company to distribute it instead.

Watching RF shoot with Katie Lea. Sorry to say but it's boring; but then she wasn't involved in anything major and seems like she stays away from any drama backstage, so its no huge disappointment. Doesn't help with Rob asking her about a random tag match she had on Raw once. HOWEVER I think I'm in love. Those eyes and that accent, and she has a very playful nature about her. She looks fantastic without the makeup and highlights I remember her having in WWECW and TNA. Go on, go check out the preview on YouTube and lose an hour...

Edited by Joey Joe Joe Jr

• 3 weeks later...
Just watching the Billy Gunn shoot from 2005. He's a cracking bloke and is definitely more intelligent than some might give him credit for. You'd be a first class cunt with no mates to say anything bad about him.

Best ever reaction to the steroids question.

Just got through watching the Breaking Keyfabe with Tammy Sytch. I was going to say that she was very honest about the situation with Damien Darling, but pretty much from the get-go she openly admits to having fabricated all her stories in previous shoots, so for the rest of it you will be constantly asking yourself if she is telling the full truth at all about her recent experiences.

Have downloaded the Dutch Mantel and 1988 WWF Timeline to watch next.