Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members
Well this thread is gonna get fun! Blatant cheating.

3-1 to Rangers.

That was a very soft penalty! Kirk Broadfoot threw himself to the turf after the merest contact with Daniel Majstorovic and Kenny Miller slams the spot-kick high into the net, via the inside of the post.

Majstoravic sounds like he's having a bit of 'mare this half.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this game a sell out? I ask because its a bit quiet for an old firm game, I can hear the Rangers fans though.

Generally is sold out. Maybe it's quiet because, at the moment, the Gers are leading.

That explains everything. :thumbsup:

Match seems to have turned around in the first ten minutes of the second half. Celtic 1 - Rangers 2.

It certainly did. Celtic seemed to hit the self-destruct button.

Gutted about the penalty. I think we would've had the strength to go on and win after Miller's first, but bloody Broadfoot had to go and provide the excuse, didn't he? Twice as annoying when one considers how well Willie Collum had done until then. Of course given the choice I'd prefer the decision went our way, but it was the softest of decisions to give and it's frustrating to know that this is all we'll hear about 'til January.

On a side note, the near side linesman has been useless, which won't be helping our case.

Also looking forward to the post-OF comments from Soapy, whether they be "We are magnificent, have the best players ever and will win the league" or "Typical Rangers cheats/SFA cheats/Rangers-biased SFA cheats"

:laugh:

Match seems to have turned around in the first ten minutes of the second half. Celtic 1 - Rangers 2.

It certainly did. Celtic seemed to hit the self-destruct button.

Gutted about the penalty. I think we would've had the strength to go on and win after Miller's first, but bloody Broadfoot had to go and provide the excuse, didn't he? Twice as annoying when one considers how well Willie Collum had done until then. Of course given the choice I'd prefer the decision went our way, but it was the softest of decisions to give and it's frustrating to know that this is all we'll hear about 'til January.

On a side note, the near side linesman has been useless, which won't be helping our case.

Whot the fuck cares how we won? We won. Do you think they would have gave a fuck if they won from a dodgy penelty?

Pahahahahahaha. Mugged by a kirk Broadfoot dive.

Get it up ye all.

Do you post like that in order to maintain the knuckledragger stereotype of a Rangers fan, or are you really just a tit?

As for the game, I felt Rangers deserved to win, although I don't think the ref had the best of games.

I can't understand why Ki was booked for a foul on Naismith, yet a blatant shove at Ki wasn't deemed worthy of a card? Surely lifting your hands deserves a yellow card at least?

As for the penalty, well, the less said about it the better.

you know whats hillarious though about the incident, steve craven was meant to be the linesman. lolz

and Willie Collum had his back towards the penalty incident, according to the BBC.

He never saw it.

He was turning around when it happened. Certainly couldn't have seen it clearly.

• Paid Members
Whot the fuck cares how we won? We won. Do you think they would have gave a fuck if they won from a dodgy penelty?

No matter which team you support - This ^

Fair enough have a moan if you have been cheated but the simple truth is win at all costs.

No matter which team you support - This ^

Fair enough have a moan if you have been cheated but the simple truth is win at all costs.

That isn't how they won though. Celtic were looking pretty poor and Rangers were already up 2-1. I dare say I'd have taken three points up at Cowdenbeath yesterday from a dive and lived with it.

Archived