Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you what, after reading up on the farce that was the Dundee Utd and AEK Athens second leg tie it has to be said that United were shafted.

If it had been the other way around, i'm farily sure United would have been punted from the tournament.

Gers were very pood today, Weiss was only player who looked good, actually he looked great, he was constantly being fouled, having shirt pulled etc. Well deserved man of the match. Jelavic 20 minute cameo he looked impressive, very quick and strong, great link up play. The rest of team were bad, just no talking, no sense of positioning, to be expected early season though. 3 points and top of the league.... heres hoping motherwell do us a favur tomorrow and take some points off tims

You have to admire how much Walter cares about the scottish game, even how we get on :p . He really deserves a top job in the SFA when were done at the end of the current season

No-one who has ever been played with or managed Celtic or Rangers, or any club in the league for that matter, should have a "top job" in the SFA.

• Paid Members
You have to admire how much Walter cares about the scottish game, even how we get on :p . He really deserves a top job in the SFA when were done at the end of the current season

No-one who has ever been played with or managed Celtic or Rangers, or any club in the league for that matter, should have a "top job" in the SFA.

Fair point I never even thought of bias really, I do think the guy should still have a role within the game though, whether it be at Rangers or elsewhere.

Fair point I never even thought of bias really, I do think the guy should still have a role within the game though, whether it be at Rangers or elsewhere.

I honestly couldn't see Walter Smith being bias at all but it should just be a general rule. It's quite surprising it isn't to be honest. He definetaly should have some sort of role somewhere in football though, be that at Rangers or elsewhere.

• Paid Members

I honestly couldn't see Walter Smith being bias at all but it should just be a general rule. It's quite surprising it isn't to be honest. He definetaly should have some sort of role somewhere in football though, be that at Rangers or elsewhere.

He has always seemed like a good honest bloke to me, even though he was managing the scum like. Football could do with more like him in my opinion

Once again, Morton play well and lack the cutting edge. The story of our season so far.

It's becoming pretty clear that what we have as attacking options isn't good enough. When you think that we got rid of Iain Russell, Chris Templeman and Brian Wake voluntarily in recent seasons, Russell and Wake VERY recently, you've got to wonder what goes through the heads of our managers.

We need someone new there. We seem to be pinning our hopes on Tarik Bengelloun, completely unproven name, coming in October. I'm beginning to seriously worry.

i know when to lay my bigotry aside...

that guy in the blue and yellow shirt with the whistle had a great game for celtic today....

Fucking hell.

forgetting am a rangers fan, can i ask you two questions...

do u really think that was a penalty?

will maloney be pulled up infront of spl committee for his dive for the free kick in the first half?

i know when to lay my bigotry aside...

that guy in the blue and yellow shirt with the whistle had a great game for celtic today....

Fucking hell.

forgetting am a rangers fan, can i ask you two questions...

do u really think that was a penalty?

will maloney be pulled up infront of spl committee for his dive for the free kick in the first half?

It was a clear penalty, there is no doubting it. I'm sure as a Motherwell fan, David will admit that aswell. It was also a clear goalscoring opportunity, 5 or 10 yards to the left and it wouldn't have been but it was a justified red card aswell.

Dive my arse, it was the exact same foul as the first penalty that was given to Utrecht against us midweek. And being a Rangers fan, it's funny you should ask that after McGregor wasn't pulled in front of the commitee.

Archived