Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Remember the fighting between PAC and Dragon Kid at the end of our show? Well they finally had their Brave Gate match on PPV last month and I just watched it and it's absolutely incredible. One of PAC's best outings ever.

Cant wait to see that, i have been so impressed with dragon kid (got to meet him at the first show last year ~!) and can imagine how awesome that match was! i loved pacs japanese/english accent when he was dissing kid at the show, "Me beat you, you go down BOOM!".

ne news on when these dvds r gonna ship?

Yep. Night 2 is being manufactured at the moment. So that could arrive with us any time and we'll ship the same day. Night 1, will be in the next 4-6 weeks, we're waiting on some extras and to replair some last bits of footage

I'm looking forward to watching both shows. Night 1 will be new to me and although I attended Night 2, the World 1/Kamikaze tag match and the Yokosuka/Mochizuki match will be great to revisit.

Meanwhile I also picked up some DG:USA DVD's from one of their sales. I was very impressed with the quality of the DVD's. For each show you get 2 DVD's, one with the main show and the other has bonus footage like the dark matches and matches from the Dragon Gate & FIP vault. The cases are a gatefold style with images of the shows competitors lined up through-out, which really looks the part. They also include an A4 card sheet with the match list for the relevant show. I don't really understand why because its all on the back of the DVD case. And if the show doesn't sell out like the Canada shows, they enclose an unused ticket. It doesn't sound much but they are pretty fancy.

15879658.jpg

Brilliant. So looking forward to viewing these again its unreal! Can you tell us these fab extras? :)

I could, but where would the fun be in that! I know you'll enjoy......

Id quite like to see some behind the scenes stuff; how do these guys wind down after putting on shows?

Who hangs out with who? How much Japanese does PAC actually speak? Is CIMA as mental as he comes across? Who draws those lines on Cyber Kong?

Speaking of Kong; there should be footage of him going to tesco to get his pineapples and testing them out.

Brilliant. So looking forward to viewing these again its unreal! Can you tell us these fab extras? :)

I could, but where would the fun be in that! I know you'll enjoy......

Id quite like to see some behind the scenes stuff; how do these guys wind down after putting on shows?

Who hangs out with who? How much Japanese does PAC actually speak? Is CIMA as mental as he comes across? Who draws those lines on Cyber Kong?

Speaking of Kong; there should be footage of him going to tesco to get his pineapples and testing them out.

You and me think alike brother...it's this kind of shit that I really appreciate.

• Paid Members

Just to let people know the last PPV (yoshino vs cima) is up at open the dragongate, and the dragonkid vs pac match is awesome.

Bar that, i to would also like some crazy backstage stuff, but it might be cool if we get to see that stuff the DG crew were filming before and during the event, as i was informed it was for the japanese media.......or maybe was it for the dvd ;) ?

Archived