Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry to be another person who keeps asking but ne idea when these dvds r gonna be shipped? ive heard nothing but amazing things about these shows and cant wait to get my hands on them!

We have emailed everybody that has pre-ordered, if you haven't recieved that email please drop me a line at mark@amerchandise.co.uk and i'll forward you the update email. I am sure you will be very pleased upon viewing the finished products

• Paid Members
sorry to be another person who keeps asking but ne idea when these dvds r gonna be shipped? ive heard nothing but amazing things about these shows and cant wait to get my hands on them!

We have emailed everybody that has pre-ordered, if you haven't recieved that email please drop me a line at mark@amerchandise.co.uk and i'll forward you the update email. I am sure you will be very pleased upon viewing the finished products

1/25/1/1 eh mark? Not sure this will be as funny as it is in my head, but to quote a line the a few friends of mine always relate to random cryptic number clues:

Bruce Wayne: "We're 5 little items of an everyday sort. You'll find us all in a tennis court". In... A-E-I-O-U. Vowels.

Alfred Pennyworth: Not entirely unclever, sir, but what do a clock, a match, chess pawns, and vowels have in common? What do these riddles mean?

Bruce Wayne: Every riddle has a number in the question and they arrived at this order: 13, 1, 8, and 5.

Alfred Pennyworth: 13, 1, 8, and 5. What do they mean?

Bruce Wayne: Perhaps letters of the alphabet?

Alfred Pennyworth: Of course, 13 is M.

Bruce Wayne: 1 would be A, 8 would be H, and 5 would be E.

Alfred Pennyworth: M-A-H-E.

Bruce Wayne: Perhaps 1 and 8 are 18.

Alfred Pennyworth: 18 is R. M-R-E.

Bruce Wayne: How about Mr. E.?

Alfred Pennyworth: Mystery.

Bruce Wayne: And another name for mystery?

Alfred Pennyworth: Enigma.

Bruce Wayne: Mr. E. Nygma. Edward Nygma. Stickley's suicide was obviously a computer-generated forgery.

Alfred Pennyworth: You really are quite bright, despite what people say.

Soooo........... Any updates?

Also, any thought as to what the extra's on the DVD's could be?

If they do the same as last year and include an IPW:UK match or two I could definitely see PAC vs Haskins and The LDR's vs PAC/Haskins.

I know it's not plausible, but perhaps with being spoiled by the DGUSA extra's containing matches from Japan, would it be too early to see any of PAC/Haskins tag matches from August in the Summer Adventure League? I would love to see their matches against K-NeSuka and Speed Muscle.

Could also include the six man from the opener of the March PPV that featured a cool sequence between PAC and Haskins.

Archived