UKFF Member Award Prizes

neil

• Moderators

Here they are:

Good Posters - as before, you can get either a namechange or custom title. If you don't want to pick then I'll probably give you something like "2009 Poster of the Year", but this can be removed. You've done good on the forum this year, so we don't want to make you angry ok? PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US

Bad Posters - your shit mate, so here are your prizes:

Dolt - this year you will be suspended for 31 days(!!!). After which, you will be on a 3 month TOP SECRET DOUBLE PROBATION in which you should prove to the uber cliquey Paid Members group that you are not a Dolt. At the end of those 3 months then the Paid Members will get to decide whether to keep you around (this won't be just a poll, it will be via justified opinions).

White Noise - So many posts, so little to add. 3 weeks of no posting rights - you can still use PM, browse the forums etc. Also, no one is allowed to make posts on your behalf.

Unfunny - a custom title saying as much, and some hideous sig/avatar combo dreamed up by someone - photoshop experts get ready.

As said before as well, any whining over being nominated or doing the "VOTE ME FOR LOL" stuff will be suspended until voting is over.

Commence complaining...

Thanks Neil.

What happened to that other thread that was pinned here? Did you lose it when you threw out all the Xmas wrapping paper? That always happens to me.

• Moderators
What happened to that other thread that was pinned here? Did you lose it when you threw out all the Xmas wrapping paper? That always happens to me.

Too much off-topic chatter in it so I hide it *tee hee*

So when does the magic begin? The thought of a couple of breakdowns in the Dolt of the Year thread intregues me.

When Rick assembles the nominations. It's a horrible job.

• 2 weeks later...