General politics discussion thread

David

• Paid Members
I was kind of hoping that the whole "I vote BNP" or "I support the BNP" thing was an act for your own amusement, but you seem to genuinely believe the BNP are the party for you.

I have a question. Really? The BNP, really?

I have a question for you.

After reading what i've posted you have come to the conclusion that I "genuinely believe the BNP are the party for me"?

Really? Seriously? Really?

Because he's harry, and he's....

yeah bit like anyone who votes for them.

Indeed.

I'll be voting for them, or someone equally as ridiculous, in the next European elections as well.

You then go on to say.

I'm willing to run the risk of them getting a few quid in order to see them over there acting up and generally bringing down the tone.

Fair point, you want to see them make fools of themselves, I kind of get that, but wait.

we maybe have to look at why people are voting for them.

So then perhaps the reason they have such a prominence in the political scene is that most of their voters are trying to make a comical point about the European situation. Of course by voting for them you're not supporting them in the slightest, in fact you're harming them by putting them in a very important position on the European Parliament in the absurd hope they'll fuck up on the European scene. How clever.

I could go on, but I have become bored.

Edited by Steveo2007

Of course by voting for them you're not supporting them in the slightest, in fact you're harming them by putting them in a very important position on the European Parliament in the absurd hope they'll fuck up on the European scene. How clever.

I'm not hoping they fuck up on the European scene. I really couldn't care how they do.

I'm anti-EU and am quite happy seeing cunts like Griffin pissing around in the European Parliament.

I've already went over all of this. What part of "I don't give a fuck what you think" don't you understand? I'm never going to be voting BNP in any other election except a sham election like the one i've mentioned, but I really couldn't give a toss if you or anyone else believes me.

They are essentially an English party, with English values and views, which is why they get the majority of their votes in England. They aren't winning seats in local Scottish elections, are they?

Any party which opposes Scottish independence will not be getting my support in an election that I consider important. Simple as that really.

Of course by voting for them you're not supporting them in the slightest, in fact you're harming them by putting them in a very important position on the European Parliament in the absurd hope they'll fuck up on the European scene. How clever.

I'm not hoping they fuck up on the European scene. I really couldn't care how they do.

I'm anti-EU and am quite happy seeing cunts like Griffin pissing around in the European Parliament.

I've already went over all of this. What part of "I don't give a fuck what you think" don't you understand? I'm never going to be voting BNP in any other election except a sham election like the one i've mentioned, but I really couldn't give a toss if you or anyone else believes me.

They are essentially an English party, with English values and views, which is why they get the majority of their votes in England. They aren't winning seats in local Scottish elections, are they?

Any party which opposes Scottish independence will not be getting my support in an election that I consider important. Simple as that really.

Yet you continually defend yourself every time someone even implies you support the BNP. Interesting.

Yet you continually defend yourself every time someone even implies you support the BNP. Interesting.

It's only interesting to people like you funnily enough.

You'll notice that I have absolutely zero interest in any aspect of your life, be it political or not.

It's only interesting to people like you funnily enough.

You'll notice that I have absolutely zero interest in any aspect of your life, be it political or not.

Well no, I didn't mean interesting as in, how interesting is your specific behaviour.

I meant in a general psychological way as those who tend to claim they "don't care what people think" will constantly defend themselves when criticised proving the exact opposite, and I just find that interesting.

I meant in a general psychological way as those who tend to claim they "don't care what people think" will constantly defend themselves when criticised proving the exact opposite, and I just find that interesting.

:laugh: fair enough man.

everyone is wasting there time with hardcore_harry - he's been backtracking away from the fact he's a dirty BNP-supporter for the past year or so. But he still snidely agrees with loads of what they say, and brings them up at any opportunity, but is not, in fact, a vile nazi twat in any way. Obviously.

everyone is wasting there time with hardcore_harry - he's been backtracking away from the fact he's a dirty BNP-supporter for the past year or so.

If I was a fully fledged BNP supporter I certainly wouldn't be backtracking away from it on account of the likes of you.

But he still snidely agrees with loads of what they say, and brings them up at any opportunity, but is not, in fact, a vile nazi twat in any way. Obviously.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Sparkle boy, but there are quite a few people who agree with lots of what they say.

A fair portion of the country (especially England) would support a stance that is tougher on crime and anti-EU.

• Paid Members
Is that point an important enough one to make to warrant funding the BNP?

Best be careful there KOS, you'll end up on the infamous Chris B list of people that he has 'an issue with'.

If he's really lucky, much like you he 'won't give a shit', but will keep desparately seeing what's been posted and reply to it all the time.

If he's really lucky, much like you he 'won't give a shit', but will keep desparately seeing what's been posted and reply to it all the time.

You've not exactly been difficult to find in this thread recently either Chrissy boy.