Jump to content

[NOMINATIONS] Wrestler of 2002


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ive_got_balls_chair
Posted

Being such a HUGE Kurt Angle fan and thinking the sun shines out of his ass. Also seeing as i have never had anything nagative to say about him and in any wrestling conversation i can find some way to include and premote Kurt. I'm gonna have to say Big Show, hell no, i'm joking!!It's Kurt and only Kurt, oh you better believe it's true, it's DAMN TRUE!! WOOOOOOOThe true patenter of the Wooooo

  • Paid Members
Posted

Seeing the man come back from almost screwing his career I vote for one Eddie Guerrero, one step away from Main Eventing!

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm going to go with AJ Styles, to try and get him into the main poll...

  • Paid Members
Posted

Gotta be Kurt Angle IMO.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...