Nucleus Posted December 26, 2002 Posted December 26, 2002 Kurt Angle, if only to help break the World Record for most succesive identical nominations.
Guest Steveweiser Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 This award seems to be reciting the original lyrics to a certain theme song before the lines "YOU SUCK" came along...Angle...Angle...ANGLE...ANGLE!!!
natholy Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 I'm going with my outside choice and probably the most overlooked worker of 2002Masato Tanakaregards nate holynski
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted December 27, 2002 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2002 ive fallen well behind with my WWE, ive only seen about 5 PPV's this year and aint watched hardly any TV...i would vote Kurt Angle cause he's been awesome of what ive seen, and ive been reading reviews. But im gonna say Eddie Guerrero, ive seen more of his stuff, in the WWE and with all the indy's he did (ROH, IWC, WWA etc)...the guy is awesome.
pmy008 Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 I was going to Zeus, 'cos I have seen his name mentioned a few times this year in PS and other places, then I thought about voting for Chyna as she seems to have caused a stir in Japan.Then I saw sense and decided on Kurt Angle!It's true, it's DAMN TRUE!
Recommended Posts