UKFF White Noise Award 2008

tiger_rick

Who posts the most and says the least?  

199 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think DJ Stevie C is alright, so I don't know how he's managing to be on this and beating me.

If I'm going to win one award against you, it's looking like it'll be this muahahahaha.

Nighty night.

By the way, space flying tiger drop, the GPW comment sounds a bit gay to me so you might want to reconsider it before people begin to question you.

You should also be especially cautious with such a name.

Edited by Steveo2007

I think DJ Stevie C is alright, so I don't know how he's managing to be on this and beating me.

It was created for me yet I still can't win it.

• Paid Members

If I'm going to win one award against you, it's looking like it'll be this muahahahaha.

It was that Thatcher thread that has got you all these extra votes. I'm going for the win by just being myself :p I don't need no Thatcher threads!

Bring on the awards! :laugh:

• Paid Members
Should there not be some kind of 'special' award category for someone who manages to make White Noise in the White Noise Award thread?

You're just saying that so you win something.

It was that Thatcher thread that has got you all these extra votes. I'm going for the win by just being myself :p I don't need no Thatcher threads!

Bring on the awards! :laugh:

They closed my Thatcher thread.

Racist labour loving cunts