New Doctor Who

stewdogg

I'm guessing the new house they were given ends up being the place Amy & Rory were living when got the letter from the Doctor at the start of this series and it ends up being some kind of time loop where half the stuff in the series ends up never happening.

Maybe but in episode 1 Amy said she was pregnant and in last nights she had already had Melody/River I do think stuff what's happened though is going to be changed.

I wouldn't be shocked if they even go back to some stuff from last year as we never did know why the TARDIS exploded and the Silence is still out there and I did read that Moffatt said that will be cleared up eventually.

The doctor's biggest fear was in room 11.

The year is 2011

This is the 11th doctor

This was the 11th episode of the year

Or to get really nerdy.....

in 1964, the 11th episode ever of dr who featured the doctor defeating the Daleks for the first time by encouraging attempted genocide (which would fit in really well with the modern darkness of the doctor)

Anyone else really like Rory? Brilliantly acted by Darvill, especially last weeks. Two very good episodes in a row, with 'The Girl Who Waited' being a real stand out. Intrigued to see how it'll end, personally I hope River Song is gone after this finale. As much as I like Kingston, I really want to see Smith go to town with the role

Anyone else really like Rory? Brilliantly acted by Darvill, especially last weeks. Two very good episodes in a row, with 'The Girl Who Waited' being a real stand out. Intrigued to see how it'll end, personally I hope River Song is gone after this finale. As much as I like Kingston, I really want to see Smith go to town with the role

I'm a big fan of Rory I dislike Amy and wish they would get rid of her but I know if they do that Rory would leave to as the only reason he stays is to be with Amy so to get him I have to put up with her.

Rita would have made a good future assistant if not for the whole dying thing.

I still think Sally Sparrow from the episode Blink would of made a great companion I really think they missed an opportunity with her.

Carey Mulligan headed to Hollywood pretty soon after though so I don't think it would have been an option.

We wont see what was in it and nor should we. I like the mystery behind that. Its like his name. I like the fact we don't know what he's truely frightened of.

I havn't seen the episode but know vaguely what happens. When he opened the door didn't the cloister bell sound, which is only sound during Universe / Time ending super threats?

• Paid Members
We wont see what was in it and nor should we. I like the mystery behind that. Its like his name. I like the fact we don't know what he's truely frightened of.

I havn't seen the episode but know vaguely what happens. When he opened the door didn't the cloister bell sound, which is only sound during Universe / Time ending super threats?

Yep. Who knows what it could be, but I reckon it could be perhaps the evil side of the Doctor (ie the Dream Lord) taking over his body and mutilating his TARDIS...or something.