UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Sabu has too hasn't he?

Yea against benoit in ecw in 95 i believe. Its on the benoit dvd.

Just searched youtube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCGqwV3UVsI

I knew of the incident, just wasn't sure if it was properly broken, or if they talked up the injury.

Total work. What the fuck was Benoit doing if not planning that move? And anyway, Sabu took a perfect head-drop bump. The only thing that made it such a big deal was that no-one in the US was doing head-drops at the time and they played it up to the max.

I don't doubt that it hurt, but it was nothing like as big a deal as they suggested.

Benoit is on the record of stating Sabu was just to take a front bump, but decided he wanted to do a little twirl in the air an land on his back. That he didn't get the full rotation down. I don't think its a work to be honest. Sabu had a decent amount of time off because of this - and did not work. So unless Paul was paying him not to work (and I doubt he would take out his hottest attraction in order to progress an angle) or Sabu chose not to work for a while to progress an angle (keep in mind, that would involve turning down indy bookings - I guess Sabu was not adverse to turning down money). it doesn't add up.

I was watching WWE Insurrextion from 2002 the other day.

Why is the NWO music edited out when on other PPV's DVD's it is on unedited? I'm guessing copywrite but why just block it for one PPV.

It's also edited out from Rock vs Hogan on the "Most Electrifying Man..." set, so it's not just the one. They may have had temporary rights to it which expired at some point.

Wasnt the entrance music for Hogan at Wrestlemania XVIII Voodoo Child?

• Paid Members

Spot on. The bad dubbed music complete with Fink's introduction off one of the PS2 games, great stuff.

I was watching WWE Insurrextion from 2002 the other day.

Why is the NWO music edited out when on other PPV's DVD's it is on unedited? I'm guessing copywrite but why just block it for one PPV.

It's also edited out from Rock vs Hogan on the "Most Electrifying Man..." set, so it's not just the one. They may have had temporary rights to it which expired at some point.

No. It was the nWo Rockhouse theme, and it wasn't dubbed over on the original release - neither was Rollin' by Limp Bizkit, even though they had dubbed it over for the video release of Undertaker's entrance at the 2002 Royal Rumble. Special privileges for WrestleMania, perhaps...

:yinyang: Is there anywhere that has a list of every original ECW DVD that was released?

I'm that bored at work, that I went to Amazon and sorted by release date, working from the earliest to most recent. I've bunched some events together by name/year too in places, just to make it easier to read. Or so I thought anyway This might not be perfect, but it's a start. I assumed you meant Region 2/Delta releases too, so that's just these.

PPV/Regular Events

Guilty As Charged 99

Guilty As Charged 00

Guilty as Charged 01

House Party 96

House Party 98

House Party 99

Cyberslam 96

Cyberslam 98

Cyberslam 99

Living Dangerously 98

Living Dangerously 99

Living Dangerously 00

Wrestlepalooza 97

Wrestlepalooza 98

A Matter of Respect 96

A Matter of Respect 98

Hardcore Heaven 95

Hardcore Heaven 96

Hardcore Heaven 97

Hardcore Heaven 99

Hardcore Heaven 00

Heatwave 96

Heatwave 98

Heatwave 99

Heatwave 00

Anarchy Rulz 99

Anarchy Rulz 00

November to Remember 95

November to Remember 96

November to Remember 97

November to Remember 98

November to Remember 99

November to Remember 00

Other:

Gangstas Paradise

Holiday Hell 95

Massacre on Queens Boulevard

Big Ass Extreme Bash

Natural Born Killaz

Hostile City Showdown 96

The Doctor is In

Barely Legal

Crossing the Line Again

Born to be Wired

Terry Funk's Wrestlefest - 50 Years of Funk

The Buffalo Invasion

As Good as it Gets

Crossing the Line 99

Massacre on 34th Street

Hardcore TV

Hardcore TV 1 - Whoda Thunk It?

Hardcore TV 2 - EC Dub!

Hardcore TV 3 - Philly Stake

Hardcore TV 4 - Ratted!

Hardcore TV 5 - Mental!

Highlights/Best Of's

Extreme Warfare

It Ain't Seinfeld

Extreme Evolution

Path of Destruction

Living Dangerously Hard Hits

Hardcore Heaven Hard Hits

November to Remember Hard Hits

Heatwave Hard Hits

Guilty as Charged Hard Hits

Sabu has too hasn't he?

Yea against benoit in ecw in 95 i believe. Its on the benoit dvd.

Just searched youtube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCGqwV3UVsI

I knew of the incident, just wasn't sure if it was properly broken, or if they talked up the injury.

Total work. What the fuck was Benoit doing if not planning that move? And anyway, Sabu took a perfect head-drop bump. The only thing that made it such a big deal was that no-one in the US was doing head-drops at the time and they played it up to the max.

I don't doubt that it hurt, but it was nothing like as big a deal as they suggested.

Benoit is on the record of stating Sabu was just to take a front bump, but decided he wanted to do a little twirl in the air an land on his back. That he didn't get the full rotation down. I don't think its a work to be honest. Sabu had a decent amount of time off because of this - and did not work. So unless Paul was paying him not to work (and I doubt he would take out his hottest attraction in order to progress an angle) or Sabu chose not to work for a while to progress an angle (keep in mind, that would involve turning down indy bookings - I guess Sabu was not adverse to turning down money). it doesn't add up.

But has it ever been confirmed Sabu wasn't taking indy bookings at the time? Surely some back issue WO's would have the answer.

Does anyone know of any good MMA games for the PC? I'm signed up to MMA Tycoon which seems pretty good but its very slow at finding your fighter a fight etc

Any similar games like this out there

You might like World of MMA a game made by Adam Ryland

Does anyone know of any good MMA games for the PC? I'm signed up to MMA Tycoon which seems pretty good but its very slow at finding your fighter a fight etc

Any similar games like this out there

You might like World of MMA a game made by Adam Ryland

I'll check that out, thanks