UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

This one really baffles me.

Ive seen on one of the us websites that they re is a XPW the first season 3 DVD set. Same for the other 2 seasons. How on earth is this every complete season considering shows air for 1 hour a piece? Thats phystically impossible to put 52 1 hr shows on 3 disks surely?

I think by 'season' they are actually just taking the best matches and seperating them into different volumes.

Are their any Legends shows avaliable on DVD apart from the heroes of wrestling PPV from 99?

Is that released in shops over here? I've always had a perverse interest in watching that show.

As far as I know this show wasn't released anywhere. I to would be interested to see where Steven has seen this for sale.

Are their any Legends shows avaliable on DVD apart from the heroes of wrestling PPV from 99?

Is that released in shops over here? I've always had a perverse interest in watching that show.

As far as I know this show wasn't released anywhere. I to would be interested to see where Steven has seen this for sale.

Is their actually any Legend shows Period? All the guys from Honky to Duggan to Kamala seem to wrestle at these yearly shows but not sure where to look.

Another question Id like to know is I have on tape a match between Flair vs Kerry I believe it aired on tv in 1991 around the time before mania from WCCW so I guess its an old show. Anyway this show in its 1hr time slot only featured that one match a 2/3 falls match. The win one fall a piece and the ref awards the 3rd fall to flair and Fritz goes mad and hits the ring arguing with the ref. Any ideas what match this is from? Dont recall any traders having in in their collections and would like to know any more info on this.

Edited by steven1977uk2002

Another question Id like to know is I have on tape a match between Flair vs Kerry I believe it aired on tv in 1991 around the time before mania from WCCW so I guess its an old show. Anyway this show in its 1hr time slot only featured that one match a 2/3 falls match. The win one fall a piece and the ref awards the 3rd fall to flair and Fritz goes mad and hits the ring arguing with the ref. Any ideas what match this is from? Dont recall any traders having in in their collections and would like to know any more info on this.

That match would have aired on the old Lifestyle channel on Sky. I think it was on Sunday afternoons that they used to air an hour of early 80s World Class followed by an hour of Roller Derby. Said match is likely from 82, and I am pretty sure I have seen it, as I recall seeing a Flair/Von Erich 2/3 falls match that took up the whole one hour broadcast, though dont remember any specifics.

That match would have aired on the old Lifestyle channel on Sky.

You'd be correct. I might have a look around the loft later, see if I've got any of my old WCCW tapes.

Yeah it was broadcast on Lifestyle now you come to mention it. Kinda weird how WCCW would air on Lifestyle and USWA would air on Screensport being the same company. Ill see if I can get some screen grabs later. When did they stop airing USWA/WCCW on these channels?

ok, this might be a silly one.

RAW was taped this Monday from sheffield, and included the Undertaker.

Undertaker ALSO appered at the live Smackdown show i attended on Monday night in Cardiff wales,

Anyone know how he was able to make between the two?

was his segment from RAW pre taped before superstars, and slotted in?

He did the opening match in Cardiff. I then believe he went instanly to Cardiff Airport (in gear) and flew to Sheffield Airport in time to make it for the taping. Not bad