UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

How come they use White ring ropes for RAW? I know it's only a little thing but I much prefer the red ropes, and they are associated with RAW, so seems odd they now use shitty White ones. The red ropes still appear on PPVs now and again but not RAW :(

Because Vince liked the look of the white ropes on NXT, so gave them to Raw instead.

The ropes on NXT were yellow.

How come they use White ring ropes for RAW? I know it's only a little thing but I much prefer the red ropes, and they are associated with RAW, so seems odd they now use shitty White ones. The red ropes still appear on PPVs now and again but not RAW :(

Because Vince liked the look of the white ropes on NXT, so gave them to Raw instead.

The ropes on NXT were yellow.

They were white in the first season of NXT.

Does anyone know the name of a short documentray series that was on around 1999/2000 which followed Uk Hammerlock guys in particular Gary Steele tour to america to wrestle for the NWA. not sure what channel it was on.. ITV maybe?

I watch very little WWE these days, but I've only heard Edge and Christian referred to as each others 'very good friend' (which makes them sound like a gay couple) have WWE acknowledged that their being brothers was a work? If so why?

WrestleManiacs. I think it was shown in parts on some ITV regions, then all in one go on ITV2 on special wrestling night, alongside Heroes of Wrestling.

:thumbsup: thats the one.. Yeah I remember watching it in parts.

• Paid Members

What were the reasons behind Tazz leaving WWE and going to TNA? Anyone know? I watched TNA for the first time in ages the other day and he is the commentator. I think imust have been living under a huge rock.

Long time WWE announcer and ECW original Tazz has quietly left WWE today after allowing his contract to expire. It appears no deal could have kept him with the company, as he felt the time was right to walk away. Unless he does them a favor, Tazz will not be calling Wrestlemania 25, although because Smackdown is taped you will see his last appearance this Friday.

There is no heat nor controversy; it just seems

Bit of a random one, but in TNA what does Fortune's hand signal that they do mean? if anything. I just think it looks a bit pants and doesn't seem to relate to anything unlike something obvious like the Four Horseman's one did.

I thought it was supposed to be pretty much exactly the same meaning as the old Horsemen one, four fingers to represent the four of them. It's just using different digits.

I agree it looks a bit weak, but I don't think there is any deeper meaning there.

Yeah I thought they might be trying to use the thumb as one of the four by the weird way they throw it up, which also adds to the shityness of it :laugh: it's not a major thing but I think it makes them look a bit silly, whereas the Horseman looked the business with their one. Amazing what a slight change can do.