UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

How about Highspots?

service is good but delivery is expensive (yet quick). The exchange rate is crap at the minute. ROHwrestling.com is best bet for stuff from the US when they run their sales, no puro though.

How about Highspots?

Postage is on the expensive side and they don't send items as gifts like ROH and smartmarkvideo do so you will get caught with customs charges.

There's lots, i know for sure there's a 9 disc best of nigel in ROH floating about that I could get my hands on.

That's an awesome set :)

Edited by platt222

Ivpvideos.com I find is the fastest to get the stuff.

I wouldnt recommend IVP at all. I traded with him once, knowing full well that a couple of other guys who I regularly dealt with, had had problems in their transactions with him. Still he had some Rings shows that no-one else had, so I set up a trade with him; two discs froze, one was blank and he sent a wrong show aswell. I hear all too often about IVP having to replace faulty discs, coasters etc. Someone mentioned slambamjam, and he is a far more reliable chap to deal with if you are looking to order DVD-Rs from.

Ivpvideos.com I find is the fastest to get the stuff.

I wouldnt recommend IVP at all. I traded with him once, knowing full well that a couple of other guys who I regularly dealt with, had had problems in their transactions with him. Still he had some Rings shows that no-one else had, so I set up a trade with him; two discs froze, one was blank and he sent a wrong show aswell. I hear all too often about IVP having to replace faulty discs, coasters etc. Someone mentioned slambamjam, and he is a far more reliable chap to deal with if you are looking to order DVD-Rs from.

Ive never had a problem with the stuff Ive gotten from IVP, just the time it takes to get stuff can be a little long, as the guy running it takes too much on.

SlamBamJam is excellent, no faults with the stuff Ive gotten or with the delivery times.

• Paid Members

I've Googled for it but my failed searching has lead me to here. I'm looking for the picture of the Straight Edge Society in a church, with Gallows and Serena in the prayer position and CM Punk standing with his hands on their heads. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Watching some old Honky Tonk Man stuff, and its safe to say that due to his prime, he's a legend. However I tend to lump him in with the wrestling losers club, for an assumed lack of money doing the indy gigs, and being a fatto.

Anyhow, I know he's fond of drinking, but does anybody know if he has a history of drug use?

Watching some old Honky Tonk Man stuff, and its safe to say that due to his prime, he's a legend. However I tend to lump him in with the wrestling losers club, for an assumed lack of money doing the indy gigs, and being a fatto.

Anyhow, I know he's fond of drinking, but does anybody know if he has a history of drug use?