UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Just watched Summerslam 96, and it got me wondering.

The "picture problems" in the Undertaker/Mankind match looked awfully fake to me, if it was fake, was there any reason for it? possibly to cut in/out of live footage or to cut between takes of a pre-recorded backstage fight?

• Paid Members
Just watched Summerslam 96, and it got me wondering.

The "picture problems" in the Undertaker/Mankind match looked awfully fake to me, if it was fake, was there any reason for it?

To make it look more "frantic", I'd assume.

Edited by bAzTNM

Trish and Stephanie McMahon had the main event on one show as well. As I recall, it did a surprisingly good quarter hour rating.

What time period was this? I always thought their match at No Way Out 2001 was the only time they met in a singles match.

I guess they could have met in the Summer of 2000 in the period where Stephanie caught HHH teaching Trish the pumphandle?

Aside from the aforementioned Trish vs Lita match, the only other female singles match to main event a WWE show that I can remember was the night Lita beat Stephanie to win the Women's Title in 2000 with The Rock as guest referee.

Trish and Stephanie McMahon had the main event on one show as well. As I recall, it did a surprisingly good quarter hour rating.

What time period was this? I always thought their match at No Way Out 2001 was the only time they met in a singles match.

I guess they could have met in the Summer of 2000 in the period where Stephanie caught HHH teaching Trish the pumphandle?

Aside from the aforementioned Trish vs Lita match, the only other female singles match to main event a WWE show that I can remember was the night Lita beat Stephanie to win the Women's Title in 2000 with The Rock as guest referee.

Lita/Steph. Yes. That's what I said. :blush:

Anyone know where i can watch Dynamite Kids final match? I think its from Michinoku Pro in 1996 ?

If it's the six man tag I'm pretty sure it's on Youtube. I wouldn't bother though, it's pitiful.

The Sasuke/Dos Caras exchanges are quite good fun, and it's absolutely hilarious when Mil takes a spill just getting into the ring. Dynamite looks so sad and broken in that match though. :(

• Paid Members

On the subject of Dynamite Kid.

Regarding the tag match when he and Davey Boy lost the belts to the Hart Foundation. I have only ever seen a "cut in/match in progress" version of this. Is there any footage of the Bulldogs entrance where Dynamite was apparently carried to the ring by Davey Boy? :thumbsup:

Regarding the tag match when he and Davey Boy lost the belts to the Hart Foundation. I have only ever seen a "cut in/match in progress" version of this. Is there any footage of the Bulldogs entrance where Dynamite was apparently carried to the ring by Davey Boy? :thumbsup:

He gave him a piggyback so it doesn't actually look as dramatic as it sounds.

The irony of Davey carrying Dynamite is almost too much to comprehend.

Edited by Joe_the_Lion

• Paid Members

He gave him a piggyback so it doesn't actually look as dramatic as it sounds.

The irony of Davey carrying Dynamite is almost too much to comprehend.

I had heard about the piggyback, i just cant seem to find it on youtube etc.

I'm sure it's completely underwhelming but i just want to see it for myself!

I was browsing Youtube the other day and I saw a match with Spud and a guy called Kid Kandy

He looks pretty impressive but I did not recognize him at all so I googled his name and it comes up with a children's clothing store. Any idea who this guy is or if he goes under another ring name? Thanks.