UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Trying to work out if I have enough money in my wallet to get a bag of crisps and get Powerslam at lunchtime. How much is Powerslam??

(I really should know I have brought every damn issue)

Thanks

Its 3 pound if my memory serves me right, forgot it was out today I'll have to pick it up when I'm down the town at 4

A bit of an obscure one...

I think it was the Raw after the 1999 King of the Ring, the Corporate Ministry were in the ring cutting a promo, and in the weeks prior they had fallen out with The Big Bossman and kicked him out of the stable or something. He came down to the ring and teased attacking them - only to say something like "I love you guys" and they all hugged and he was back in the group.

Anyway, Bossman made his entrance to some really weird music. His video was the same, but, like I say, he had some weird music. He never had it before, nor after, and I don't think it was mentioned.

Does anyone know anything about that? Did the guys in the truck just push the wrong button or something...

It wasn't THAT weird... just a new version of his original Hard Times entrance music... I remember it being cool at the time... but that may have purely been just a nostalgia reaction... only ever heard it that once...

Also, do they still show TNA on EuroSport?

British Eurosport? No.

A bit of an obscure one...

I think it was the Raw after the 1999 King of the Ring, the Corporate Ministry were in the ring cutting a promo, and in the weeks prior they had fallen out with The Big Bossman and kicked him out of the stable or something. He came down to the ring and teased attacking them - only to say something like "I love you guys" and they all hugged and he was back in the group.

Anyway, Bossman made his entrance to some really weird music. His video was the same, but, like I say, he had some weird music. He never had it before, nor after, and I don't think it was mentioned.

Does anyone know anything about that? Did the guys in the truck just push the wrong button or something...

It wasn't THAT weird... just a new version of his original Hard Times entrance music... I remember it being cool at the time... but that may have purely been just a nostalgia reaction... only ever heard it that once...

Thanks guys. :)

• Paid Members
Why was Crush in the Nation of Domination?

Surely that went against their whole 'black supremacist' gimmick.

Well the black supremacist thing didnt start until 1997, hence why Savio/Crush and PG-13 were let go, but in the Nations real early days there we a few white folk in the entourage.

And having a Hispanic member didn't?

was the nation ever an "all black" group? I have a feeling it was before Owen Hart joined.

In the early days, it wasn't a black thing, it was a discrimination thing.

Crush felt he was being unfairly treated because he had spent time in jail hence the crowd chanting "Jailbird" at him.

• Paid Members

In the early days, it wasn't a black thing, it was a discrimination thing.

Crush felt he was being unfairly treated because he had spent time in jail hence the crowd chanting "Jailbird" at him.

What was Savio's reason for joining?