UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Pardon me if this was asked before but, can someone tell me the most recent occurance of Kenta Kobashi doing a moonsault?

The last I remember seeing was against Takayama, but I'm pretty he's done it at least once since then. Damned if I know where or when. Sorry.

Pardon me if this was asked before but, can someone tell me the most recent occurance of Kenta Kobashi doing a moonsault?

The last I remember seeing was against Takayama, but I'm pretty he's done it at least once since then. Damned if I know where or when. Sorry.

He hit a moonsault in his return from cancer dream tag match at the Budokan Hall show in December 2007. As that was his last big Budokan Hall main event match I'd assume it was the last time he hit the move, but I could be wrong.

Just got another quick question

Is anybody on here a member of the DVDR website and do you know if registrations are closed? I tried signing up to the forums before a found this site and I got a email saying a moderator will have to check before I can post on my account.

Been quite a while since I signed up now and still no sign of being able to post etc, just desperate to get on as I've heard about some of the DVD sets you can buy from on there.

He hit a moonsault in his return from cancer dream tag match at the Budokan Hall show in December 2007. As that was his last big Budokan Hall main event match I'd assume it was the last time he hit the move, but I could be wrong.

Shit. I've still not watched that match. I've got it sitting right here too. :(

• Moderators

Does anyone have a pretty good knowledge of the history of Wrestling on British Television, terrestrial and satellite/cable barring the old ITV British Wrestling? Any help would be much appreciated, ta.

Edited by FrankSidebottom

Is british wrestler David Parris in a laser eye surgery commercial on tv just now?