Power Trip Wrestling - "Against The World"

powertripwrestling

would it be wrong to post emails of AOL convos that i managed to get passed on, between Staniforth and Gauntley....

Yes, considering myself and Steven haven't spoken on AOL IM in a very long time (try at least around a year and a half or more), so these are heavily doubtful to be legitimate. Considering Steven himself will tell you nearly everything we ever did was via EMAIL, again, these are once more very likely to be a complete fabrication.Seeing as the internet is very easy to manipulate and it's simple to cut/paste/fudge photo's etc, I will be both fascinated and amused to see what utter bullsh*t you feel obliged to come up with in what is nothing more than an apparent witch-hunt now.And if this doesn't prove that this isn't about the fact that you feel PTW isn't any good, and it's far more of a personal vendetta towards me; then I don't know what does. It proves everything I've said about certain people on here, has justification written all over it.I'm getting sick of having to come back here and post to defend myself, and this as far as I'm concerned, just shows the level of mentality on here; that instant message conversations will now be faked and manipulated just in an attempt to justify your own ends and beliefs. Oh, but because you all hate me, they're BOUND to be true; right kids?
UKFF UNITES TO HUMILLIATE BOOKER...like we've nowt better to do...those convos...dynamite.... pure explosive dynamite...i imagine...
what you mean the convos i just posted on the previous page after him "calling me out"the convos that would take me FAR too long to type up and such?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would it be wrong to post emails of AOL convos that i managed to get passed on, between Staniforth and Gauntley....

Yes, considering myself and Steven haven't spoken on AOL IM in a very long time (try at least around a year and a half or more), so these are heavily doubtful to be legitimate. Considering Steven himself will tell you nearly everything we ever did was via EMAIL, again, these are once more very likely to be a complete fabrication.Seeing as the internet is very easy to manipulate and it's simple to cut/paste/fudge photo's etc, I will be both fascinated and amused to see what utter bullsh*t you feel obliged to come up with in what is nothing more than an apparent witch-hunt now.And if this doesn't prove that this isn't about the fact that you feel PTW isn't any good, and it's far more of a personal vendetta towards me; then I don't know what does. It proves everything I've said about certain people on here, has justification written all over it.I'm getting sick of having to come back here and post to defend myself, and this as far as I'm concerned, just shows the level of mentality on here; that instant message conversations will now be faked and manipulated just in an attempt to justify your own ends and beliefs. Oh, but because you all hate me, they're BOUND to be true; right kids?
UKFF UNITES TO HUMILLIATE BOOKER...like we've nowt better to do...those convos...dynamite.... pure explosive dynamite...i imagine...
what you mean the convos i just posted on the previous page after him "calling me out"the convos that would take me FAR too long to type up and such?
yup those convos....ahhh everyones against staniforth...we're all evil fuckers with no life and no desire to defend the brit scene from guys like him and gauntley.got any more?

Sadly those where the only two i ever got sent, took me too long to read them to ask for more :laugh:but seriously, what prick copies and pastes those sort of convos and then starts emailing them to people!! Theres no way Peter can complain about me posting them, after all he was sending the convos out via email to people

Edited by klown

So let me get this right.....You cant even get your lies in order can you?That isn't Steven Gauntley's AOL IM from the time period in question, for one. That is Joe Dombrowski's, and I'm assuming you've got an Irish axe to grind with a former UCW in Ireland worker by fudging HIS email address into all of this?And I can't even begin to get into how much of that conversation has been fudged for your own apparent benefit.And now the supposed comments with Steven? You're having a laugh mate. Steven himself will stand up and tell you these are nothing more than made up lies, with someone who's clearly had a lot of time on his hands to make this up (for whatever reasons you feel it's justified to do so).I'll be looking into legal action over this. You can laugh all you want, and I know many have tried before, and I know UKFF's stance of 'we're just a medium where our members can have freedom of speech'. That's fine - but blatant bullsh*t and lies? I don't think so. This is now beyond pathetic, it's beyond forum debate; and you've overstepped the limit with this made up and created fantasised CRAP.If you love UKFF so much....then you've just done everyone on here a big disservice, because I will come hell or high water, be taking legal action. And I want to take this pathetic gossipfest of a website with me. And I'm saying no more than that from here on in.

Sadly those where the only two i ever got sent, took me too long to read them to ask for more :laugh:but seriously, what prick copies and pastes those sort of convos and then starts emailing them to people!!

what prick pushes himself as the main draw of his show and then slates the one guy that has no motive against his company??i think what you've done is bring in karma you've restored the equillibrium of the earth.

And this is why I have no need for a TV when it comes to entertainment!

shhhhhhhhh stop it or he'll sue you!!!!all hail staniforth the man who's going to kill ukff(maybe its time to create a new ukff just in case??)
He can't sue me. Somehow I'm involved in this little world of fiction. I wonder how many other people he didn't speak to were his friends.