Sign in to follow this  
Quentin

5 Things You Are Loving Right Now

Last night I spent a pretty aggravating evening trying to fix my washing machine... It was a total pain in the balls, but eventually I managed it.I did it! I fixed a household appliance.. I didn't have to phone a repair man, or even my dad... I am a real man!

Welcome to the club. What was it, blocked filter?
Damn right it was.. so it wasn't draining or spinning.. Had to de-gunk and manually drain it and then try to spin again several times over to get it working.All that soapy water all over the kitchen; almost broke my damn neck!

Last night I spent a pretty aggravating evening trying to fix my washing machine... It was a total pain in the balls, but eventually I managed it.

Welcome to the club. What was it, blocked filter?
Damn right it was.. so it wasn't draining or spinning.. Had to de-gunk and manually drain it and then try to spin again several times over to get it working.All that soapy water all over the kitchen; almost broke my damn neck!
Bizarre. My washing machine has also been on the blink lately thank to my semi-retarded flatmate. Small world eh?

That is a coincidence.I'm guessing you aren't manly enough to be able to fix it though, right?That's okay. Not everyone can be like me and johnnyboy.

I probably could but seeing as how that idiot screwed it up in the first place I figure he can sort it out. Seems fair.

Ahhhh, you two...........:wub:1. Don't want to jinx it but the very real possibility of me coming out of retirement in the next few weeks and earning a first official paycheck in 5 years!2. Maltesers3. Tearing through my recently purchased 'Angel' DVD boxsets in rapid order. It's been a long time in waiting....4. NOAH and the upcoming NOAH UK show5. My friends

Ahhhh, you two...........:wub:1. Don't want to jinx it but the very real possibility of me coming out of retirement in the next few weeks and earning a first official paycheck in 5 years!

1) How old are you then??2) How did you manage that then???

1: Season 8 of C.S.I: Crime Scene Investigation, I still think this series has got alot of millage left in it although the next series might be a bit difficult given that Jorja Fox(Sara Sidle) has already left and SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
Gary Dourdon(Warrick Brown) was killed off in the season 8 finale2: Season 4 of C.S.I: New York3: E4, there are way too many shows on E4 that i like to list here so i figure the entire channel deserves a mention4: Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, no explanation needed really5: All Sam Gibbs related nonsense

Edited by insert_name_here

This quote, from the Daily Mail of all places, about Gazza's latest stint in rehab.

This bizarre behaviour is nothing new. Just over two weeks ago, a thin and dishevelled Gascoigne tried to put down a

1: Season 8 of C.S.I: Crime Scene Investigation, I still think this series has got alot of millage left in it although the next series might be a bit difficult given that Jorja Fox(Sara Sidle) has already left and SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
Gary Dourdon(Warrick Brown) is leaving at the end of this series

personal i find this to be the weakest series yet. so many story's left open and not returned to, so many silly or failed attempts at hummer in episodes. while i still enjoyed it its not been able to compete with series of old.my 5 things1) no uni for 16 months2) the broad beans are doing great3) the runner beans are doing great4) the onions/shallots are doing amazing5) the potatoes are going amazing

4. Lilya 4 Ever (A bloody amazing Swedish film)

Seen A Hole In My Heart and Together. This is next on the list.Five things1. Dexter: Season 1: Last two episodes. OUTfuckingSTANDING. Need season 2 Now2. Ice Cream and lots of it.3. Finally having enough cash for a new PC and Sky to be hooked up.4. My mountains of Films/Wrestling/Other DVD's. Need more time.5. Rangers cunts getting hit by the GMP.

4. Lilya 4 Ever (A bloody amazing Swedish film)

Seen A Hole In My Heart and Together. This is next on the list.
Its better than them 2 by quite a bit in my opinion. Hole was a pretty poor film.