Worst Event Of 2007

tiger_rick

Worst Event Of 2007  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

WWE No Way Out, i found this boring apart from the part where ashley came out and showed her Leaves ;) I saw the results for this voting what was wrong with 1PW Reserrection?

I saw the results for this voting what was wrong with 1PW Reserrection?

1PW blamed a lot of shit finishes and booking on NWE, the company from Italy who they were supposedly going into a working relationship with.As it turned out, they never did.Pac vs Juventud Guerrera was going pretty well until NWE wrestlers ran in for a DQ.NWE title match between their champion Romeo and SJK had the same finish, but was very dull throughout.Mad Man Manson and Heidenreich had one of the worst comedy matches I've ever seen.Cabana's final UK appearance was a slight letdown imo, and the post-match promo was only ok.The usual 1PW problem of long, needless, pointless promos was rife throughout the show leading to many fans leaving before the main event even started, myself included. Edited by dopper