Philjax Posted January 3, 2008 Posted January 3, 2008 I'm glad i'm not alone in the WSX love. Watching the boxset in one go proves it as the best wrestling promotion of all time. A perfect example of how to produce simple un-over the top booking, well defined characters and numerous relatively short TV matches that seem like MOTY contenders. WWE and TNA would kill for these writers. Bring that shit back!
Joe_the_Lion Posted January 3, 2008 Posted January 3, 2008 WWE - Awful year, made bearable by Cena getting injured, and so many things about the current product annoy me that I sometimes wonder why I watch. Despite that it is still streets ahead of TNA - some of the shit I've seen from them this year has either angered me to the point of having a stroke or left me so bewildered I've needed therapy.The sad thing is the current WWE is so poor TNA could beat them hands down in terms of product if only they'd KEEP IT FUCKING SIMPLE. Someone needs to explain to the idiots running TNA that when it comes to matches its motivation that matters, not gimmicks.
alexander Posted January 3, 2008 Posted January 3, 2008 WWE - Awful year, made bearable by Cena getting injured, and so many things about the current product annoy me that I sometimes wonder why I watch. Despite that it is still streets ahead of TNA - some of the shit I've seen from them this year has either angered me to the point of having a stroke or left me so bewildered I've needed therapy.The sad thing is the current WWE is so poor TNA could beat them hands down in terms of product if only they'd KEEP IT FUCKING SIMPLE. Someone needs to explain to the idiots running TNA that when it comes to matches its motivation that matters, not gimmicks.There are more than two wrestling companies in the world.
Joe_the_Lion Posted January 4, 2008 Posted January 4, 2008 WWE - Awful year, made bearable by Cena getting injured, and so many things about the current product annoy me that I sometimes wonder why I watch. Despite that it is still streets ahead of TNA - some of the shit I've seen from them this year has either angered me to the point of having a stroke or left me so bewildered I've needed therapy.The sad thing is the current WWE is so poor TNA could beat them hands down in terms of product if only they'd KEEP IT FUCKING SIMPLE. Someone needs to explain to the idiots running TNA that when it comes to matches its motivation that matters, not gimmicks.There are more than two wrestling companies in the world.Not for me there aren't.
Recommended Posts