Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 23, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2007 Nominate the best pro-wrestling Promotion of 2007.Only single nominations are accepted. Nomination period is 2 weeks.
seasider Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 Ring Of Honor - ROH - All PPV's this year have been great, with great build and great storylines as well as numerous MOTY candidates, well done to Gabe and co. for building the promotion slowly without risking the business if the PPV's failed.
Paid Members JohnnyChimpo Posted December 23, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2007 WWE - Raw to be more specific.
hitman89762000 Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 For me its TNA match wise I think theyve delivered more than the WWE.
scott_2k16 Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 For me it has to be ROH, with special mention to Chikara
Almighty Rod Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 WWE - At the end of the day they're at the top of the mountain and nobody has even touched what they've acheived this year.
Paid Members Psygnosis Posted December 23, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2007 (edited) Ring of Honor.EDIT - Yes @ HarmonicGenerator, a special shout for WSX, 30 minutes of over the top action, I HAD to watch every week, was never given a chance. Edited December 23, 2007 by Shockmaster
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 23, 2007 Awards Moderator Posted December 23, 2007 (edited) WSX. It's the only one I felt I had to see every week. WWE - ECW - by far the best of the three brands. Yes, I'm serious. It's been great this week. The best match of the year (the eight-man Extreme Rules match after WrestleMania, why I'm the only one who's nominated that in MOTY I'll never know), and the best sports-entertainment storyline of the year (Balls and Kelly, dammit!). Edited December 23, 2007 by HarmonicGenerator
Recommended Posts