Raw Discussion *Spoilers* 28/2

Super Cena

It looks likely that The Rock will return to Raw tonight following his absence from the show last week. Rocky wrote on his Facebook: "...On RAW...my response...". He also attached the following picture:

rocky.jpg

According to WWE.com, Triple H will also be returning to Raw tonight.

whsports.net seems to be the choice of champions for those who are needing a stream for the show.

Think I may stay up to watch this one live, I'll be on the UKFF chat room.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks likely that The Rock will return to Raw tonight following his absence from the show last week. Rocky wrote on his Facebook: "...On RAW...my response...". He also attached the following picture:

rocky.jpg

According to WWE.com, Triple H will also be returning to Raw tonight.

whsports.net seems to be the choice of champions for those who are needing a stream for the show.

Think I may stay up to watch this one live, I'll be on the UKFF chat room.

It's probably a video response but saying that I hope he turns up in person to deliver it.

Last time I watched RAW live was the return of Bret Hart but something is telling me to watch this one tonight.

Didnt Triple H return to Raw last week?

Yeah, but he didn't speak. I suppose tonight will be his comeback promo, Undertaker is confirmed for Smackdown apparently as well, so I guess he might talk then. Tonight I'm hoping for something that will make me interested in this Randy Orton/CM Punk feud, as well as something that will make The Miz look like he at least deserves to be in the Wrestlemania main event, it doesn't look promising though.

They are pushing this Rock/Cena thing like a proper feud for a match at WM, The Miz is coming across as a spare tool at the moment along with the WWE title, but hey WWE dont care about titles anymore anyway, why not make the WWE title look like shit too.

All this Rock/Cena stuff, im thinking its going to be a rehash of Tyson/DX, Rock will help Cena in the end, but man if the miz is in same ring as Rock and Cena he is going to get raped verbally.

Not worth staying up for anyway, I'd only want to see The Rock and what HHH has to say, I'd rather just check clips on youtube tomorrow.

• Paid Members
They are pushing this Rock/Cena thing like a proper feud for a match at WM, The Miz is coming across as a spare tool at the moment along with the WWE title, but hey WWE dont care about titles anymore anyway, why not make the WWE title look like shit too.

Disagree. Miz had his say on Rock last week and put in a strong main event showing which did more to further the story between himself and Cena. Cean said himself in the pre-rap part of his promo last week that if he didn't respond to Rock now, he wouldn't be able to focus on Miz and Wrestlemania. Miz isn't a spare tool, but an important link in the chain and over the coming weeks I'm positive he'll get more interaction with Rock.

I can't wait to see the three of them squaring off against each other in a war of words.

Two of the best talkers in WWE history and Miz, who isn't too shabby on the stick, either.

re:thesimonbegz - I'd love to see Miz standing tall with the title after wiping Rock and Cena out with a SCF on each of them after a three-way segment.

deathrey - Yeah, I presumed you'd aimed that comment this way! :thumbsup:

Disagree. Miz had his say on Rock last week and put in a strong main event showing which did more to further the story between himself and Cena. Cean said himself in the pre-rap part of his promo last week that if he didn't respond to Rock now, he wouldn't be able to focus on Miz and Wrestlemania. Miz isn't a spare tool, but an important link in the chain and over the coming weeks I'm positive he'll get more interaction with Rock.

Well The Rock never really went after The Miz, he went and destoryed Cena, then the next week Cena did the same back, and now we have a picture of The Rock standing on Cena's gear, The Miz response to The Rock didnt seem like his focus at all, people want to see Rock/Cena interaction, Im not seeing where The Miz even fits in, their is no 3rd man needed when you have Rock/Cena, that right there is the biggest money match in wrestling right now.

We shall see what happens, but The Rock wont be appearing more than 3 times on RAW imo till WM, so tonight will be the 2nd time, if he is there live anyway, so The Miz will have to do something soon.

• Paid Members

Well The Rock never really went after The Miz, he went and destoryed Cena, then the next week Cena did the same back, and now we have a picture of The Rock standing on Cena's gear, The Miz response to The Rock didnt seem like his focus at all, people want to see Rock/Cena interaction, Im not seeing where The Miz even fits in, their is no 3rd man needed when you have Rock/Cena, that right there is the biggest money match in wrestling right now.

We shall see what happens, but The Rock wont be appearing more than 3 times on RAW imo till WM, so tonight will be the 2nd time, if he is there live anyway, so The Miz will have to do something soon.

The Rock actually addressed Miz first out of the two in his promo. I think this week will see more Miz/Rock interaction and who knows, after Miz addresses Rock directly again maybe Rocky will send something else via twitter or address it in a promo tonight. Give the angle a chance at least.

As I said before, Miz is an important link in the chain. It's not going to be Rock/Cena that wrestle, it's Miz/Cena. That's the feud, essentially rock is just adding more feul to the fire. toally agree that Rock/Cena is a money match if they ever go down that route but I don't think they will.

• Paid Members
Didnt Triple H return to Raw last week?

Yeah, but he didn't speak. I suppose tonight will be his comeback promo, Undertaker is confirmed for Smackdown apparently as well, so I guess he might talk then. Tonight I'm hoping for something that will make me interested in this Randy Orton/CM Punk feud, as well as something that will make The Miz look like he at least deserves to be in the Wrestlemania main event, it doesn't look promising though.

Really! The Miz doesn't look like he deserves to be in the mina event of Wrestlemania. Really! I thought you stopped being a mong Dill.

The Miz has beaten in no particular order.

Randy Orton: 3 Times one of the top guys on Raw I find Randy to be boring but he is still one of the WWE's top guys. A true main eventer who has defeated other top guys in the company on many occasions. The Miz has recorded 3 wins and retained the title you guessed it 3 times.

John Morrison: A great promising face who should do well this year and should be given a run. The match those two had on the first Raw of the year was excellent, entertaining, showed a lot of qualities from The Miz and really set him up for a good start to the year.

Daniel Bryan: A master in the ring a "internet darling if you will" The Miz was not dragged/carried to a great match in this one he was on par with Bryan. Together they made the match fantastic. The Miz won clean.

Jerry Lawler: A feud that has given a lot to Miz. A great T.L.C match and has helped put him over as a cocky I don't care about anyone heel. The Chamber match was not the greatest but the Miz still went over a legend clean.

The Corre: The Miz all by himself won the tag team titles. He then screwed Cena out of the same thing proving he is a good heel who will do anything to get one up on Cena. He pinned the Corre clean before screwing Cena.

Now having said all that how exactly would you like them to make him more credible. In your great wrestling wisdom and fucking intelligence Dill how would you like them to build him any more. He is a great main event talent. Entertaining on the mic and solid in ring performer. Whoever he has been put in the ring with the results have been good. Apart from Maybe chamber match when is the last time The Miz had a shit match?

The Miz is set up going into Wrestlemania with loads of momentum and I really do think he will go over Cena clean. No fuck ups no shit straight clean win over Cena this would cement him as main event end of. Some people like Sheamus for example got there but did not keep it rolling. Maybe Sheamus could rue some bad booking but The Miz has been booked perfectly. He has had main feuds going on with a little back burner feud with Lawler going on as well. This has given him more heat from the fans thus making him fucking excellent.

So Dill before you blab on looking for everyone to back you up with the whole Miz is not Wrestlemania main event material look at his run since winning money in the bank and tell me how the fuck he is not been booked correctly or how he does not look strong enough going into Wrestlemaina.

On Raw tonight: Hopefully with Triple H returning and talking and the possibility of The Undertaker not being there we could see Sheamus coming out and saying

"Hey fella I took you out etc"

Triple H can then get his revenge on Sheamus in the Main event of Raw and then put it to bed to concentrate on The Undertaker.

If Undertaker is going to Smackdown maybe have Corre vs. Nexus tag title match. Undertaker can come back clean house and get his revenge. Wouldn't ruin any possible match between the two groups at Mania and would end Undertakers beef with them leaving him to concentrate on Triple H for Wrestlemania.

If The rock is there tonight then they should let Cena and him go in the ring not wrestling just on the mics's let them both have it with each other would be very entertaining. The last two promos these guys have done have a had a great reaction from the fans.

They need to start building the under card of Wrestlemania tonight as well. Morrison needs something to do Daniel Bryan, Dolph if he is on Raw we need to know what is going to happen with these guys. No announcement of money in the bank with the PPV with same name will they also put this on Wrestlemania.

Maybe they could come up with another concept match for 8 guys 4 off each show to go into to compete for the briefcase.

Lawler and Cole should develop further tonight. It will probably have Cole with Riley in his corner vs. Lawler and Wrestlemania so Jerry finally gets his Wrestlemania moment. This might also see Jim Ross commentating at Wrestlemania which will be ace as well.

Randy Orton will continue his pursuit of Nexus in some way tonight but I just can't get into this Feud. Orton as heel is good but he does not work as face anywhere near as good. I like C.M punk as well but he needs a face to fight who is going to get cheered to death by the fans. Orton still gets mixed reactions either cheered on none.

John Morrison vs. C.M punk at Mania would have been good but this not the route they are going down.

Also Randy you are not Stone Cold or anywhere close stop trying to be like him with your finger salutes and moves etc well annoying. I also hate the way Randy jumps around like a dickhead before delivering the R.K.O

Anyway back on topic that should develop further tonight with C.M Punk trying to take it to more mental levels and Randy cracking slightly more. C.M Punk heel and Randy Orton heel in same group would work maybe.

Kozlov and Santino not really sure what will happen to them now in the build up to Wrestlemania. They don't have the titles and I can't really see them anywhere near the card wouldn't know where to put them. Unless they do what some one else said and have Big Show and Them against Corre members but I still think The Corre vs. The Nexus members would be better.

Archived