Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Have only just finished reading the news (including the limited info on Wikipedia) and I just can't believe it.To Curryangel, stfu and wait for the official comment before you start tarring a guys name with such vile accusations!RIP Crippler, Woman and Daniel.

To pmy008 - please refrain from using the RIP eulogy for Benoit until he is acquitted of being a double murderer. RIP is a term of respect for people who have died. Surely you have no respect for someone who "apparently" murdered his wife and young child?
RIP Benoits

How can you accidentally strangle somebody? That report is a load of shit. It's another effort to try and make Benoit out as a hero.

no one said he accidently strangled anyone.The result of the strangling was the accident.
Exactly, you can put your hands round someone's throat in anger to shut them up or hurt them. Not letting go in time is the accident.

• Paid Members

To Curryangel, stfu and wait for the official comment before you start tarring a guys name with such vile accusations!

Hardly a vile accusation, the AP have confirmed he strangled his wife one day. smothered his child the next then finished himself off. He's one of my favourite wrestlers (the other being a wife beating wanker) and I really enjoyed watching him over the years, but he's a murderer and I'm not going to make any sort of excuse for him just so I'll still have a "hero".

How can you accidentally strangle somebody? That report is a load of shit. It's another effort to try and make Benoit out as a hero.

no one said he accidently strangled anyone.The result of the strangling was the accident.
Someone else may have said it but the story on WWE.com has changed completely now...http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

The bit that's confusing me is the Nancy killed first, Daniel killed second with such a huge gap between thing. The gap makes no sense. If Nancy had killed Daniel, then a day later, out of anger Benoit killed her, that makes sense. If Benoit had killed Daniel and Nancy at the same time, that makes sense, but whatever way around it, the days gap between them makes none at all.Surely if one was killed first, the other would've rung the police, or ran away or something?

There would have been a fair chance that Daniel didn't know his mum was dead.......if it has indeed happened in that order.

"opps , I accidentally tripped on the phone wire and it wrapped round Nancy's neck. lololol" or "whoops, lol I sat on wifeys face during sex and she died"It's not Laurel and Hardy.

Someone else may have said it but the story on WWE.com has changed completely now...http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead
That's the original article they had up.

If you put your hands round someones throat to stangle them and they die as a conesquence of this, then in my opinion regardless of your intentions it cannot be called an 'accident'.He had no business putting his hands round his wife's throat anyway, and the idea that you would do it to 'shut someone up' is preposterous.

'They are doing the right thing there. They know that Benoit merchandise would proabably sell very well right now but they don't want to be seen to be making any profit from this situation.'Sorry but thats a really naive opinion. It also reeks of positive spin. Do you think many people will be lining up to buy Benoit t-shirts and dvds after they've read what happened? No. The reason the WWE has taken him off their website is because they don't want to be labelled with Benoit. They want no association with him, and I can't blame them.It's time for wrestling to stop. It's ridiculous, it's leading to so many deaths and people are abusing their bodies. I know it's unfair to people like Calloway, Jacobs, Khali, Rock, Austin, people who are genuinely bodybuilding, but I'm sure they would rather give up wrestling than have more friends die from an enlarged heart. Wrestling is also creating a lot of bad rolemodels for children, and children shouldn't be brought up admiring these people.

Who knows though? The "Bizzare" circumstances are still to be revealed?Who's to say that the Benoits weren't in trouble? and decided to do away with themselves? I think the time for mud slinging, tar-brushing and arguing should be suspended till after 8pm

That is the link to the original story wwe.com published when they reported his death last night.