Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 9, 2007 Moderators Posted January 9, 2007 ukedge87 all the way...Here is that video again... here is the thread.BOLLOCKS - I wish I had seen that before I voted EWWChris!Doesn't look like he's going to win the award he so richly deserves anyway
ukedge87 Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 ukedge87 all the way...Here is that video again... here is the thread.BOLLOCKS - I wish I had seen that before I voted EWWChris!Doesn't look like he's going to win the award he so richly deserves anyway Ah! The joy of infamousy.I'll happily take second prize, and big shout out to Hage for all the PR work he has been doing for me.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 11, 2007 Moderators Posted January 11, 2007 Well, it appears that you're only going to bag 7th place.So instead of your coveted "infamousy", you'll have to just make do with people thinking you're a bit of a tit.(the word is infamy btw, for future reference)
Paid Members herbie747 Posted January 11, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2007 ukedge87 all the way...Here is that video again... here is the thread.BOLLOCKS - I wish I had seen that before I voted EWWChris!Doesn't look like he's going to win the award he so richly deserves anyway Ah! The joy of infamousy.I'll happily take second prize, and big shout out to Hage for all the PR work he has been doing for me.I think if people had watched the video before voting, everyone else would have zero votes....
Van Dammer Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 ukedge87 all the way...Here is that video again... here is the thread.BOLLOCKS - I wish I had seen that before I voted EWWChris!Doesn't look like he's going to win the award he so richly deserves anyway Ah! The joy of infamousy.I'll happily take second prize, and big shout out to Hage for all the PR work he has been doing for me.I think if people had watched the video before voting, everyone else would have zero votes....I'm the only one that loved it then?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 11, 2007 Moderators Posted January 11, 2007 Yep....and I now have a new found lack of respect for you, also
The Crippler Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 It's got to be Oliver, simply for those retarded Youtube videos.
Recommended Posts