Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2007 Vote for the person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed "At, not with" in 2006.Discussion allowed. No Sulking. No Whining. No unecessary flaming. No insanity. No nervous break-down's. Thank You.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 9, 2007 Moderators Posted January 9, 2007 ukedge87 all the way... Here is that video again... here is the thread.
alexander Posted January 9, 2007 Posted January 9, 2007 Just about everyone nominated Just Me, so people with one nomination, like Lister, got on the ballot. I can't remember which mong nominated John, but I will admit to being the reason that Big Japan are on the Promotion Of The Year ballot, and the Tozawa-Juku flag bearer is on the Newcomer Of The Year ballot
CaptainCharisma Posted January 9, 2007 Posted January 9, 2007 I nominated Lister in the original thread, reason being JNLister (sorry,but I don't find him funny, and sarcasm is SO last decade )
Tequila_Boy Posted January 9, 2007 Posted January 9, 2007 (edited) Why is Just Me considered at, not with? He's a funny fucker. Kandiman is just sad. *Looks at nominees*Oi, who voted me? lol Edited January 9, 2007 by Tequila_Boy
Paid Members herbie747 Posted January 9, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2007 ukedge87 all the way...Here is that video again... here is the thread.BOLLOCKS - I wish I had seen that before I voted EWWChris!
FireBrand Posted January 9, 2007 Posted January 9, 2007 ukedge87 all the way...Here is that video again... here is the thread.Aside from being as funny britle bone disease why the fuck didn't he pull his fucking trousers up...why the arse crack
Recommended Posts