The 2006 UKFF 50~! - Official Results Thread

Big Benny HG

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

***********************************************No. 34 - CurveMost famous for being a part of the New Breed tag team (with Ashe) that wrestled for just about everyone during the "Nu Era" of British wrestling (1999-2001), Curve spent several years in singles competition, often using his alernate ring name/gimmick "The Playboy" Phil Bedwell (groan). The above picture is out-of-date, since he has recently cut his hair to something a lot more socially acceptable...********************************************

You dont like The Playboy Hat Guy? :omg:
I believe he was groaning at the Bedwell name pun
That's actually his name. It's suprising that I've yet to hear him say the obvious line.

• Paid Members

1.jpg

That is a seriously old picture of Stevie Knight! This weekend I actually saw some really old footage of him training, no not training other people, actually being trained himself! I couldn't believe how young he was (and slightly chubby) I wouldn't have recognised him, but his mannerisms haven't changed. He must of only been 16-18.

How the hell did Ashe get so high???? His matches suck - he is so boring! I nearly fell asleep at IPW this month during his match!

If you think that, I'd suggest you haven't seen many of his matches.It's good to see Phil Bedwell listed, I'm suprised he wasn't higher though.

• Paid Members

Chris, look carefully at the name on the non-picture quote in your post.Also, anyone else notice a striking resemblance between young Stevie Knight and Stiro?

Yes, there is a slight resemblance, but there's only one Stevie Knight.