Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Hi guys quick X-Box question.

I currently have the X-Box with the grey hard drive on top of it, but the console is completely fucked and not under warranty anymore. I was considering buying the cheaper X-Box arcade console to replace it, but would I be able to attach my hard drive to that console? And if so would all my saved/downloaded stuff still be accessible on it?

yes and yes, although DLC will only work if you're signed into live, but arcade games can be re-assigned to your new console to play offline.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Hi guys quick X-Box question.

I currently have the X-Box with the grey hard drive on top of it, but the console is completely fucked and not under warranty anymore. I was considering buying the cheaper X-Box arcade console to replace it, but would I be able to attach my hard drive to that console? And if so would all my saved/downloaded stuff still be accessible on it?

yes and yes, although DLC will only work if you're signed into live, but arcade games can be re-assigned to your new console to play offline.

Thanks dude that's great!

• Paid Members

I'm assuming you mean the Sky network launch in 1989 rather than the standalone channel which had aired for several years but was only available by cable or a fuck-off huge dish.

Anyway:

sky_press_release1988_1.jpg

And an interesting note on WWF:

sky_press_release1988_3.jpg

• Moderators
Remember that twelve year old boy that got a sixteen year old pregnant? The sixteen year old looked like that Shannon Matthews's mum. Did they ever find out if he was the dad? Cheers!

Just that the story just seems to have disappeared.

There was a ruling in the High Court which placed reporting restrictions on the case meaning that the press are unable to report anything new about the story - including the results of any paternity case which may take place.

The results are in the Mirror today - "you are NOT the father!"

DJ Cat ~

Looking for a song

the video seems to be set in some underground chapel of some strange cult with the priest putting people into a trance healing them or whatever and as sings (though its blatantly not his voice). its an electro kinda song

Archived