Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I need assistance!

I must find a webcomic I was reading the other day but forgot to bookmark.

The strip I remember had a pink haired girl in a shop trying to buy a letter opener. The shop employee was being shifty and trying to steer her towards other products instead, eventually revealing that he's under pressure from the sinister agents from the scissor-making industry and they frown upon letter opener sales. The last panel had this shady guy dressed in black, pointing at the shop assistant with one hand and doing a "scissors" motion with his other hand down by his waist.

I must know what it was called. HEEEEELLLP

• Paid Members
If you think you can dig it out that would be much appreciated...

But if you don't think you'll find it then I don't want to deter any other potential helpful soul going to the effort of hooking a brother up. No offense to your well-intentioned but somewhat flakey self. (C'mon! The Xmas thing, the rap battle, your rent. I'm just saying.. No offense.)

I am flakey.

• Paid Members

ohhh you killed it, brah.

Here's a question that doesn't deserve it's own thread: I've been JobberToTheStars since always, and have been considering a change - suggestions?

Before somebody gets this in there, I'll pre-empt: I considered LOL_DRUG_GUY but decided against it.

• Paid Members

Hage, just a thought, but would it be worth grabbing the samples by running Street Fighter 2 through an emulator and playing and recording them from the options menu? Most emulators have record function, I believe and I think Championship Edition had an options menu that allowed this.

JLM, the only webcomic I've ever read with a girl with coloured hair was Sinfest.net and even then it's purple. And only in colour on Sundays... There's hundreds of webcomics so I fear that may not have been much help.

JTTS, I've always quite liked your current SN.

Hi

I have been trying to find a site that was posted here a while ago. It was a thread opened by someone as a joining gift or something like that and had artwork on it, and the one I specifically remember is a drawing of Edward Scissorhands. Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread or site if possible, I've been looking for a while with no luck :(

Hi

I have been trying to find a site that was posted here a while ago. It was a thread opened by someone as a joining gift or something like that and had artwork on it, and the one I specifically remember is a drawing of Edward Scissorhands. Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread or site if possible, I've been looking for a while with no luck :(

This? http://www.crazycult2.blogspot.com/

Archived