Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Moderators

Beware the helpful Rockwell... I have a question of my own that needs answered.

I'm looking to get hold of the TV series of Clueless. Whatever way, I don't mind. I'll buy it for a reasonable price, but I could only find DVDs for an extortionate amount. I'm happy to download them if anyone can hook me up with a source, or pay for pirate copies on DVD.

I think I've asked this on here before at some point to no avail, but it's worth another shot. I woke up thinking about it this morning after not having thought about it for a long time... Stacey Dash is awesome.

edit: I wouldn't mind just getting the first series if I can't get them all; that was the best one anyway.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently have a bog-standard 80gb i-pod classic which is nearly full.

If I buy one of the i-pod classics with the bigger memory, could I copy all the contents on to the new one, or would I have to start from scratch?

Two things, firstly I'd like to bump this:

I currently have a bog-standard 80gb i-pod classic which is nearly full.

If I buy one of the i-pod classics with the bigger memory, could I copy all the contents on to the new one, or would I have to start from scratch?

... and secondly, I'm looking to buy a camcorder in the next month or two. Last time I bought one was in 2000 and technology and cost are now completely different.

So I'm looking for something small and cool looking and works really well. Doesn't need to be the cheapest one on the market buit doesn't want to be the most expensive either.

Any recommendations? :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's not something by Yael Naim, is it?

She's best known for the

and her
. Neither of which are in French, though.

However, there is a lot of French stuff on her album. Like...

Archived