Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

Are you absolutely sure that that comma was there?

Are you sure it wasn't "Police follow this vehicle". If it's the latter, it's to inform would-be jackers that unmarked police cars routinely follow this vehicle and that they should back the fuck off. As in "police may be following this vehicle right now, because police do that. Police follow this vehicle".

If the comma was there then it's either a joke sign or some bad printing because it serves no purpose at all.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, has anyone seen something that's a watch but not a watch? Like jewellery that's got a watch face in it?

If you want to be a true pimp have a money clip watch. It can keep your paper safe and also allows you to know what time it is!

• Moderators

What time is it? Time to make that paper, muhfucker!

I've seen them in bracelets and rings for women, but that's all I've seen on that front.

edit - I realise by bracelet that could just be describing a watch, so to clarify I eam like hanging off like it was a charm.

Oh, also round the neck; I've seen that too.

Ok, so I was driving home last night and noticed a van with a sign on it saying "Police, Follow this vehicle!"

What I dont understand is why this is there? I assume it's some sort of security thing but how do the police know when to follow it and when not to? Any ideas?

It means the vehicle will not stop on the road for the police but will instead drive to the nearest police station.

• Paid Members

I'm buying my mum one of those DS cards for xmas, so that we can just download games for it and stuff. Anyone know what the card is, where to get it from and what i'll need for it to work?

Are you absolutely sure that that comma was there?

Are you sure it wasn't "Police follow this vehicle". If it's the latter, it's to inform would-be jackers that unmarked police cars routinely follow this vehicle and that they should back the fuck off. As in "police may be following this vehicle right now, because police do that. Police follow this vehicle".

If the comma was there then it's either a joke sign or some bad printing because it serves no purpose at all.

Ok, so I was driving home last night and noticed a van with a sign on it saying "Police, Follow this vehicle!"

What I dont understand is why this is there? I assume it's some sort of security thing but how do the police know when to follow it and when not to? Any ideas?

It means the vehicle will not stop on the road for the police but will instead drive to the nearest police station.

Oh, ok which one is it?

You may be right JLM, to be honest I was unsure when I put the comma in, which in itself likely means it wasn't there! Sounds a good enough explanation though! Thank you buddy!

I'm thinking of buying these

The problem is i had a similar Sony pair but need to buy new ones as i keep losing the little buds. Any slight knock on them and they would fall off. Lost the last one in the pub last night. Wasn't happy.

I don't suppose there are headphones with screw on buds around anyone knows about?

I'm buying my mum one of those DS cards for xmas, so that we can just download games for it and stuff. Anyone know what the card is, where to get it from and what i'll need for it to work?

^ I could do with this question being answered too, my mate's been going on about them, but I don't know how good they are, and if they are worth it, so any info about them I would be grateful.

Cheers.

Another probably impossible request, but worth a try,:

I'm wanting to create my own forum as I've noticed 'a gap in the market'.

Can anyone recommend a free, but decent, forum maker provider type thing? They must be ok with hosting near the knuckle / adult content (don't ask!).

EDIT: 500th reply!!!!1!!one!! lolz ftw

My friend uses forummotion.com to host hers, it seems perfectly reliable and fine with hosting whatever content you want.

That's look spot-on, thanks!

(Though, if anyone has any other suggestions, I'd still apprecaite them)

Now to see if bigtittyloverforum.com is taken...

My friend uses forummotion.com to host hers, it seems perfectly reliable and fine with hosting whatever content you want.

Not to see if bigtittyloverforum.com is taken...

Is it? :smug:

Now to see if bigtittyloverforum.com is taken...

Is it? :smug:

Sadly, yes. Yo momma registered it last night. :D

I knew I shouldn't have commented on her marvellous tats :p

Archived