Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime i try to go on youtube, the internet window closes before the page has finished loading. There's no error message after it's gone. Anyone know what's happening or more importantly, how to fix it?

I've deleted my cookies (don't actually know what that does but it's normally the first response to an internet problem :duh: )

• Paid Members
Is there a plan to do the CD swap again this year?

Yep, I'll be doing it at the start of June. Although I can't find last years thread, even from looking through the Google cache so I may forget some of the new rules that people wanted implemented last year.

Diamond, I look forward to it. :thumbsup:

Or not sadly. I'm unfortunately out :angry:

Any way, can any one recommend any good Motorhead for me?

I am just getting into dubstep and wondered if anyone could show me towards some indie-dubstep (Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead, ect) Sorry if I sound silly but im new to all this techno wizzwubs.

Your best bet is chucking something like Arctic Monkeys dubstep remix into youtube.

Thanks, I tried that but not much came up, didn't know if any dubsteppers specifically did indie stuff.. :(

• Paid Members

That depends what you're after. I've got all their albums. My personal favourites are Ace of Spades, Inferno, Bastards, 1916 and Overkill.

I'd steer clear of March or Die and Orgasmatron though. Their cover of Twisted Sister's Shoot 'em Down is fucking great too.

• Paid Members

That depends what you're after. I've got all their albums. My personal favourites are Ace of Spades, Inferno, Bastards, 1916 and Overkill.

I'd steer clear of March or Die and Orgasmatron though. Their cover of Twisted Sister's Shoot 'em Down is fucking great too.

Thank you, gives me some where to start to see what they can do working from the top down, if you will, and avoid making an assumption on some weaker work.

Can anyone help me with the name of a tv show i'm looking for from about 5 or so years ago. The basic premise from what i can remember was that they took a group of people and they had to live together a la Big Brother but the twist was that they weren't allowed any sleep and would be kicked out if they nodded off. At various points they'd take someone out of the "house" and make them do various challenges in the studio to win money.

Any takers for this one?

Can anyone help me with the name of a tv show i'm looking for from about 5 or so years ago. The basic premise from what i can remember was that they took a group of people and they had to live together a la Big Brother but the twist was that they weren't allowed any sleep and would be kicked out if they nodded off. At various points they'd take someone out of the "house" and make them do various challenges in the studio to win money.

Any takers for this one?

Shattered, presented by Dermot O'Leary, is what you're after.

That's the one, cheers for the swift reply

EDIT: just wiki'd it and there's some great discriptions of some of the contestants apparent hallucinations from a lack of sleep including these gems:

Chris believed himself to be the Prime Minister of Australia and also thought he was on the set for the popular Australian soap Neighbours.

Jimmy got angry when the others refused to put on their Japanese armour and play with an imaginary ball

It actually sounds a little messed up TBH

• Awards Moderator

Sorry to tell you, but ITV confirmed last year that they would not be picking up the rights for season 3.

You can buy season 3 in the UK in August, although of you're desperate you can get in on Region 2 from Australia via Amazon for about

Archived