Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• Paid Members

35% off in the Balck Friday sale!!! Kewl. I've gotten up to date with my DVD's, pre-ordered the three newies, and treated myself to a hoodie for Xmas. Chtist knows when I'll get round to watching them all, but still.......

• Paid Members

I bought :Race to the Top Night 1Race to the Top Night 2DBD 6 PT 1DBD 6 Pt 2Caged Rage Manhatten Mayhem 2MCM 2007ROH HoodieHonor NationCACPSOFT 2007It all added up to a pretty penny. But why that's what overtimes's for - to cover such costs!!!

• Paid Members

Fifth Year Festival - New York - Review - 16/2/07

Does anyone else fail to see the difference between daft Special K airhead Becky Bayless, and super serious backstage interviewer

Completely agree with your review DDD, the tag matches were exceptional and Joe/Morishima was excellent. The final match (I refuse to call it a main event) was really poor though.On the subject of Black Friday I seem to have been a bit more subdued only buying a Delirious shirt, a property of RoH shirt and SOTF 2007.

• Paid Members

Completely agree with your review DDD, the tag matches were exceptional and Joe/Morishima was excellent. The final match (I refuse to call it a main event) was really poor though.On the subject of Black Friday I seem to have been a bit more subdued only buying a Delirious shirt, a property of RoH shirt and SOTF 2007.

Glad you agree with the review - whenever I used to post them on the ROH forum, the ROHbots used to tell me to piss off! I found out today that TNgAy is only 15! What the fuck does he know about anything?!?!?! At 15 he hasn't been given a brain yet!!!!

Ring of Honor announced last night that former WWE Million Dollar Tough Enough champion and MMA fighter Daniel Puder would be a "special guest" at the promotion's return to New York City on 12/29 and 12/30. Puder was backstage at the company's California debut last month and watched the entire show. Booker Gabe Sapolsky has had interest in using him for a long time, so I expect an angle here. Puder was best known for the shoot incident involving Kurt Angle while competing in what turned out to be the final Tough Enough competition, which led to his political downfall in the company. His lone PPV appearance on the main roster was a Royal Rumble 2004 spot where he was stiffly beaten by Hardcore Holly, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit before being eliminated. Although he won a "one million dollar contract", he was released after a year and has done some MMA fights in California and for Bodog Fight since.

Trios Tournament 2007There will be 3 first round matches. There must be a winner in these matches. The victors will then advance to the first ever 9-man, 3-team Scramble to determine the winners of the tourney. Each member of the winning team will get to book themselves in any match they want on future dates. Here are the first round matches:Trios Tournament First Round Match #1ROH World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe & Claudio Castagnolivs.Sweet & Sour Inc. of Chris Hero, Tank Toland & Bobby Dempsey with Larry Sweeney & Sara Del ReyTrios Tournament First Round Match #2The Age Of The Fall of Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black & The Necro Butcher with Laceyvs.The Vulture Squad of Jack Evans, Ruckus & JigsawTrios Tournament First Round Match #3No Remorse Corps of Roderick Strong, Davey Richards & Rocky Romerovs.The Hangmen Three of Adam Pearce, Brent Albright, & BJ WhitmerTrios Tournament Finals Three Team Scramble1st round match #1 winner vs. 1st round match #2 winner vs. 1st round match #3 winner

Unfortunately I can't see Sweet & Sour Inc making it past the first round

Trios Tournament First Round Match #1

ROH World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe & Claudio Castagnoli

vs.

Sweet & Sour Inc. of Chris Hero, Tank Toland & Bobby Dempsey with Larry Sweeney & Sara Del Rey

Trios Tournament First Round Match #2

The Age Of The Fall of Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black & The Necro Butcher with Lacey

vs.

The Vulture Squad of Jack Evans, Ruckus & Jigsaw

Trios Tournament First Round Match #3

No Remorse Corps of Roderick Strong, Davey Richards & Rocky Romero

vs.

The Hangmen Three of Adam Pearce, Brent Albright, & BJ Whitmer

Trios Tournament Finals Three Team Scramble

Jay & Mark Briscoe & Claudio Castagnoli vs. The Age Of The Fall vs. The Hangmen Three

Edited by Anaconda Vice