Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

This all seems bizarre.

Why are these so called 'Team Ambition' taking liberties on these tiny tiny US independent shows? These videos make British Wrestling look amazing in all fairness. They all sound like a bunch of cunts. And $300? That's roughly just under 200 quid, guaranteed he's asking more that for the promoters over here on his 'UK Tour' and by the sounds he won't work hard anyway.

• Moderators
This all seems bizarre.

Why are these so called 'Team Ambition' taking liberties on these tiny tiny US independent shows? These videos make British Wrestling look amazing in all fairness. They all sound like a bunch of cunts. And $300? That's roughly just under 200 quid, guaranteed he's asking more that for the promoters over here on his 'UK Tour' and by the sounds he won't work hard anyway.

People should chuck wrist tape at the cunt instead of streamers.

This all seems bizarre.

If that was a Facebook status I'd 'like' it. :)

• Paid Members
This all seems bizarre.

I might get tickets for one of those events he's doing in Stockport or Manchester just to do this.

i know $350 for the show sunday doesn't sound much..but the booker booked team ambition for 3 days worth of wrestling, with an agreed price...think of it this way...350x'3 for 3 days of wrestling, if thats the price for each show, he makes $1,050 for the entire weekend..not bad is it? the 350 is actually a PRICE CUT because they agreed to the price cut for there to be a tag team match instead, so if it would have gone on the way it was supposed to he probably would have made more. *shrugs* thats just the idea i had.

anyway, i spoke to my friend Derek Cornell lastnight. he's been wrestling for a couple years and he basically said "it is what it is"

Derek's had matches against Arik Cannon and Joey Ryan, he's really doing well for himself and when he had told me he was going to be having a match against Richards, i was ecstatic for him, it was a chance for him to be elevated to the next level..now his name is out there for being the guy Richards fucked over, i really hope a positive comes out about this for him tho, he deserves to get his big chance.