*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I realise this was in the middle of the Attitude era when all sorts of unusual stuff featured on wrestling shows, but I have to question Paul Heyman's logic in showing this Tammy Sytch interview on the ECW tv show, in which she talks about how being in the wrestling business led to her addictions to drugs and alcohol, as well as talking about the times she considered suicide. :/

I realise this was in the middle of the Attitude era when all sorts of unusual stuff featured on wrestling shows, but I have to question Paul Heyman's logic in showing this Tammy Sytch interview on the ECW tv show, in which she talks about how being in the wrestling business led to her addictions to drugs and alcohol, as well as talking about the times she considered suicide. :/

Poor lass. Anyone know how she's doing now? Lucky not to be another statistic that one I reckon.

Poor lass. Anyone know how she's doing now? Lucky not to be another statistic that one I reckon.

She's doing fine. She's appearing on wrestling shows all over the place, is at the NEC in November for the Memorabilia event and is apparently in a happy relationship.

Classic 1991 WWF

The Undertaker locks Ultimate Warrior in a coffin.

Watching them try and open the coffin is one of the funniest things ever.. An electric drill appears and Savages announces they need an extension..

:laugh:

Over 2 years on and still there - awesome.