*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

What is the point of all these youtube blogs? I'm barely interested in hearing people talking about wrestling, let alone hearing people talk about other people talking about wrestling.

I agree and stumbled on this young chap in an unrelated search. Just enjoy the first minute or so of any one of his blogs. He's awesome.

• Paid Members

http://www.wrestlinggonewrong.com/video/re...berg_match.htmlRegal SHOOTS on Goldberg. This looks a great, wee match.

*sigh* No he doesn't. He just tries to get Goldberg to do some actual wrestling in an attempt to improve the match. Goldberg gets lost. See Goldberg's rolling leg lock? Do you honestly think Goldberg could have done that to Regal in a genuine shoot match?If Regal had legitimately gone shoot on Goldberg, then it wouldn't have been pretty.Regal basically tried to carry him, rather than have him carried to the back afterwards.
I was only going on what I read buddy.

Austin's promos from that time were gold - especially his ones with Angle and Vince.My favourite could be the one where Torrie Wilson debuts and Austin and Angle invite themselves on a date with Vince and Torriw. Quality stuff.I also need to see the Head Cheese stuff again. The Head Cheese Breakup Poem was class.