*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Haha, he obv didn't notice who he said that too.

LOL , I will get over it :)Been sarcastic must be the new cool thing haha

Can we keep the petty mindlessness and bitching sessions to the million and one pointless threads no-one gives a shit about anyway please? Meanwhile, back to the wrestling:

Chyna vs Molly Holly

New Jack vs Gypsie Joe

(Links to a load of other PZW stuff from these two)

The Fabulous Moolah vs Winona Littleheart

(Links to loads of other classic stuff from here including more womens stuff, Von Erichs, Dibiase, Big John Studd and Dick Murdoch)

Jerry Lynn vs Essa Rios, WWF Dark Match

Chyna & Eddie Guerrero vs. Lita & Essa Rios

KotR: Chyna vs. Eddie Guerrero

Chyna vs. Lita (Judgement Day, Women's Title)

IC Title Match: Chyna © vs. Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero

Chyna & Lita vs. Ivory & Molly Holly

Funny Florida Brothers Spot (Dragon Gate) :laugh:

:laugh:

Good ole' comedy wrestling match Whitmer, Nigel McGuinness(kiss the flag you slag!), "everybodies favourite funny japanese man" Kikutaro/Ebbesan/Ebitaro and NOZAWA in a sweet little match. :laugh:

Guest Man Of The Millions
Jeezo, what happened there? Crazy stuff, especially the baseball bat shot.
Gypsy no-sold all of Jack's attacks, and the crowd were chanting "nigger" at New Jack, so he went out to beat him up for real. On the New Jack Hardcore documentary, he says Joe was over "when gas was 2c a gallon", and couldn't believe Gypsy was a wrestler.

Jeezo, what happened there? Crazy stuff, especially the baseball bat shot.
Gypsy no-sold all of Jack's attacks, and the crowd were chanting "nigger" at New Jack, so he went out to beat him up for real.
:confused: I love it...The match was stopped for "unnecessary roughness" :laugh: Wasn't it a hardcore bout? Edited by iamjrichards

ok folks i remember seeing a video in this thread at some point whihc had Mojo from Los Pervitos walking/running across a cover on a swimming pool.... i wanna see this video again since i thourght it was quite funny.... but i've since looked thourgh the whole of this thread and couldn't find it can anyone help me and post a direct link to the videocheers

ok folks i remember seeing a video in this thread at some point whihc had Mojo from Los Pervitos walking/running across a cover on a swimming pool.... i wanna see this video again since i thourght it was quite funny.... but i've since looked thourgh the whole of this thread and couldn't find it can anyone help me and post a direct link to the videocheers

I think its in the off topic youtube thread