*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Here's Mickie James on Daybreak this morning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwdafC4qKY...player_embedded

tGood little interview. I'm always interested to see mainstream interviews and just lately they seem a lot more in tune with how it actually works rather than the usual "Haha it doesn't hurt does it?, I like it when you put ketchup on your face, do you know Big Daddy?" that kind of thing.

Edited by Baz Windham

• Paid Members

The Unamericans were a waste. The angle looked like it had bags of potential. It gave all four something to do and they all got a chance to shine on the microphone. Around this period none of them were as valuable apart as they were together. The Unamericans were rubbing shoulders with the likes of Hogan and Undertaker as well. If they'd have put Jericho with them as well, they'd have went places.

Didnt they end it because Christian and Test didnt want to cut their hair (and then not to long after ... cut their hair?!)

The Unamericans were a waste. The angle looked like it had bags of potential. It gave all four something to do and they all got a chance to shine on the microphone. Around this period none of them were as valuable apart as they were together. The Unamericans were rubbing shoulders with the likes of Hogan and Undertaker as well. If they'd have put Jericho with them as well, they'd have went places.

Didnt they end it because Christian and Test didnt want to cut their hair (and then not to long after ... cut their hair?!)

Lance told a story about that after Test passed away.

Another fond Test memory I have is the night the UnAmerican gimmick likely died. You
Edited by Shovanist Pig

• Paid Members

Hogan on Good Morning American. He talks about his life, he clears rumours up and he promotes his midget federation. Not a dicky bird about Bound For Glory. You get a sense that he's thrown the towel in there. He never mentions TNA ever, when he's on big programs like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z80AOaEOkc4