*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I think he's a unpolished diamond and has a better look than 99% of TNA's wrestlers at the moment.

Maybe it's just personal taste but to me he's one of the worst looking wrestlers on the roster. He looks so beefed up and roided off his face that it'd be a struggle to move. Yeah there's some rubbish people like Cody Deaner and such on the roster, but to me "bigger muscles = better look" just doesn't work for me. I think the only guy that is ridiculously roided up that I like is Scott Steiner, and that's not because he's a good wrestler.

I dunno, Personally I think he's got a good look. Especially comparing him with alot of other British workers the guys well built and that makes hi stand out from the shit on TNA. I also think whoever designs all of the British Invasions attire deserves a raise. The colours look brilliant on TV.

Proof Big Rob can actually work a match. Maybe Dixie Carters watching and will give him a chance rather than jobbing him out in 8 seconds via shoulderblock, tut.

WHat is it with you and that guy? Is it a queer thing? Or just your chosen gimmick?

Nope, what is it with you and queer things?

The H's picks a downy out the crowd and DX do the crotch chop in the ring with him. Bit of a nicey nicey one for a Friday afternoon. He's not all bad, see:

Tad harsh maybe. Sound gesture by Trips there.

• Paid Members
The H's picks a downy out the crowd and DX do the crotch chop in the ring with him. Bit of a nicey nicey one for a Friday afternoon. He's not all bad, see:

You missed the other clip, where Shawn Michaels says "And if your not downy with that, we got two words for ya ...."

Sorry.

if i remeber right it was 5 and 16,

my computer wont let me play youtube videos for some reason so i cant watch it again to say which ones for sure

my computer wont let me play youtube videos for some reason so i cant watch it again to say which ones for sure

It was more likely 5 and 14. 16 is way too easy, Jake the Snake. I'm stuck on 5 and 14 :/ 5 looks like Brian Kendrick in his Spanky days :confused:

It was more likely 5 and 14. 16 is way too easy, Jake the Snake. I'm stuck on 5 and 14 :/ 5 looks like Brian Kendrick in his Spanky days :confused:

Wrestler 5 is clearly scotty 2 hotty and 14 is clearly sting. You were joking that you were stuck on them, right?