*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Trinity moonsaults to the outsidefirst amazing red doesnt catch her, then johnny storm kills her lol

You think the worst is over after she lands on the ground after Red not catching her but Storm squashes her good and proper. A sore one. I've seen a lot of early Nasville TNA and don't remember that spot!!
Did Red even try to bother and catch her?! He looks like he is bent half over and facing the wrong way. Brutal clip, I don't know if its worse being a female performer or not, but it really makes me cringe. Ouch.
Thats what I was thinking. I mean its one thing 'missing' her, but no one seemed to even realise the spot was happening. Kid Kash too. Or the the Jonny Storm spot. Was that planned? I mean, I dont know the 'context' of the match, but was the point of those 20 seconds purely to kill Trinity?

Indeed. I always liked this character and thought it had lots of mileage. He just seemed to lose his way a bit when he was aligned with Piper who then went on to feud with Mr America.
O'Haire was doing well for himself until Piper did something stupid and they fired O'Haire for it, the guy could have been a perfect fit for the new ECW and with some time in that character may have gotten over really big as it was fresh and innovative.