*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

The truely awesome WrestleMania 17 main event between Stone Cold Ateve Austin and The Rock. Catch it while you can, if its still up this time tomorrow I'll be shocked:

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

WWF Superstars: Hart Foundation vs SD Jones & Sonny Rogers

OZ Academy: Dump Matsumoto, Mayumi Ozaki E.t.c. Some sort of japanese womens hardcore wrestling. Links to more of this type of stuff from this page (including an inter gender deathmatch. I didnt look so dont ask me what its like)

AJ Styles & Red v The Briscoes

AJ Styles Vs Chris Sabin Vs Jay Briscoe Vs Samoa Joe

***Jay Briscoe Vs Mark Briscoe*** :thumbsup: Uber amazing :thumbsup:

The Briscoe's Vs The Second City Saints

The Briscoe's Vs Irish Airborn

Jay Briscoe Vs Jimmy Jacobs

AJ Styles Vs Chris Sabin

TNA: AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels :thumbsup:

IWA MS - Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero vs CM Punk Been posted numerous times but worth doing so again.

TNA X-Division Title Match: Sabin vs Daniels vs Styles

HWA Adrenaline (11/25/06): Nigel McGuinness/Chad Collyer vs. Irish Airborne

HWA Adrenaline (12/2/06) 8-man tag: Mavericks/McGuinness/Collyer v Irish Airborne/Foreign Intelligence

HWA Adrenaline (12/9/06) 4 way main: Matt Stryker v Nigel mcGuinness v Chad Collyer v JT Stahr

Stacks more HWA links from all the above

Womens action from DWI "First Offense"

FWA: Alex Shane v Jack Xavier, Last Man Standing

Part 1 Part 2

Older than old school. Black and white in fact: Fred Blassie vs. Wild Red Berry

North East Wrestling Alliance: The Guv'nor Carl Conroy vs. Red Lightning Loads of other Brit stuff from here

Edited by Euthanasia

Does anyone know if there a video of the shockmaster debut that wwe havn't taken down yet?(and i think the doug/eddie match was the king of england semi-final , rather than the final)

Im pretty sure I posted some link with summat to do about shockmaster a few pages back. And yes it was the semi-final. So sue me. I found the damn match for you, just enjoy it. :)