*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

It's Marufuji that lands throat first. KENTA gets some nasty looking knees to the face as well from what I remember.

Cheers, like the fella above i'm new to the japanese stuff and wasn't sure who was who, my japanese ain't exactly great. What an incredible match tho, was well and truely blown away by it, haven't been that into a match for years. Will definately be tracking down some more.

Why does the ref count in English?Why the hell not?What do they have to count up to before someone is counted out (of the ring)?Japanese wrestling uses a 20 count to avoid count-outs (kinda not aloud) plus they need that time to get back in after some insain outside divesIf such concepts exist in puroresu, who was the heel and who was the face? I would guess Marufuji was the heel? Or is it meant to be taken more as a genuine contest between athletes?The Face/Heel aspect is often played down so to portray the importance of the athletic performance but they do have them.Any other questions for the class?

I am sure he thought it was cool and interesting alright but for joe punter, i.e me, it was a waste of time. At the very least he could have written a short description of what exactly it was so we, the viewer, could make an informed decision as to whether or not to view his clip. I had an idea it was something involving him doing something wrestling related.

You're right. Personally, I wish people would stop posting those daft old comedy things on here. I think they're a waste of time.Oh wait, it's only ME that thinks that. Carry on. Edited by Haraga_Version_One

Why does the ref count in English?Why the hell not?

If you're going to answer the questions at least, you know, answer them.Counts in Japanese wrestling are made in English because wrestling was introduced to the country by the Americans in and around the Second World War.