UKFF Most Memorable Thread

neil

What was the most memorable thread in 2005?  

218 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm so proud that the ECW Tattoo thread made it to the shortlist. I'd like to thank my parents, who always stood by me, & my wife, who said "What the fuck is that?" when she saw the tat, &..................................................................

The Tyler/Sprules, a fun thread and quite light-hearted in places, also the match was fantastic! :p*edit*Actually, after reading the thread again, I can now understand my dolt of the year nomination, I was a little silly on there. :(No defence, but I was very new to the forum and had no idea of Sprules's history on the internet.

Edited by Ashley

• Paid Members

Wow, the undying Toryumon thread got nominated.It was actually started in July 2004 but I guess it stayed afloat all the way through 2005 and thus qualifies. Hurrah for all who nominated it and voted for it, and of course the people who continue to post in it. :thumbsup:

Wow, the undying Toryumon thread got nominated.

I'm going to nominate the Dragon Gate discussion thread for this, too. There aren't enough long-running, civil and productive threads on this board, and this has been one of the most fun. Also, it's actually about wrestling, and I think that ought to count for something.

And that was the only vote it got. But not many threads were nominated, so they all made the poll anyway. :)