Guest JSB Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 I'm so proud that the ECW Tattoo thread made it to the shortlist. I'd like to thank my parents, who always stood by me, & my wife, who said "What the fuck is that?" when she saw the tat, &..................................................................
Guest Ashley Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 (edited) The Tyler/Sprules, a fun thread and quite light-hearted in places, also the match was fantastic! *edit*Actually, after reading the thread again, I can now understand my dolt of the year nomination, I was a little silly on there. :(No defence, but I was very new to the forum and had no idea of Sprules's history on the internet. Edited January 17, 2006 by Ashley
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted January 18, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2006 The Death of Pro Wrestling #1.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 18, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2006 I'm very disappointed in the lack of dead dogs in this poll. It was the closest we'll probably ever get to a new series of Brass Eye.
Proper_Bo Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 ECW Tattoo for me even tho i thought the Divas naked thread should have been here
IrishDave Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 I'm surprised "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" isn't winning this by a landslide. JTTS really shone in that one, and proved that wrestling fans are human.
Paid Members JLM Posted January 21, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2006 Wow, the undying Toryumon thread got nominated.It was actually started in July 2004 but I guess it stayed afloat all the way through 2005 and thus qualifies. Hurrah for all who nominated it and voted for it, and of course the people who continue to post in it.
Spatular Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 Wow, the undying Toryumon thread got nominated. I'm going to nominate the Dragon Gate discussion thread for this, too. There aren't enough long-running, civil and productive threads on this board, and this has been one of the most fun. Also, it's actually about wrestling, and I think that ought to count for something.And that was the only vote it got. But not many threads were nominated, so they all made the poll anyway.
Paid Members JLM Posted January 21, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2006 Ah, you're the DG man on the inside. I really need to donate so I can nominate it next year. Still, 7 votes!
Recommended Posts