aaron Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Samoa Joe in TNA. Kennedy is entertaining and all but Samoa Joe is clearly the greatest thing going in TNA today. Hell, I watch Joe's TNA matches!
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted January 18, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2006 So...Kennedy, Joe, Lashley and Boogeyman in thier respective promotions...but Chris Masters in everyday life?Anyway, it's still Mickie James.
Mr. Seven Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I don't consider Joe a newcomer, and Kennedy sucks, so I voted for Masters.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 18, 2006 Moderators Posted January 18, 2006 I am so happy that Joe is beating Kennedy, even though I don't consider him a newcomer. I voted for him anyway, though.
JPC Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I dont think Joe should have been entered tbh. We've all seen the guy countless times before he broke into TNA for 3 years where as Kennedy was a complete nobody just 3 months ago
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 18, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2006 I dont think Joe should have been entered tbh. We've all seen the guy countless times before he broke into TNA for 3 years where as Kennedy was a complete nobody just 3 months ago And still is!
JPC Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I dont think Joe should have been entered tbh. We've all seen the guy countless times before he broke into TNA for 3 years where as Kennedy was a complete nobody just 3 months ago And still is! Booooo you!I wouldnt say he is a nobody at all. Of all the guys to come up from OVW this year he has shown the most character next to The Boogeyman.
Recommended Posts